Cheated out of my youth

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand this reference, is it some popular animated program all the "kids" are "on about" these days?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
krSS00f.jpg

Nice.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah....i would be a devastated 15-year-old boy if i would no longer have bjs from a former cheerleader MILF

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I dunno, saying you banged a Dallas cowboys cheerleader is kinda something you could say that ends all arguments. "Dude you missed the game winning shot" "don't matter, fucked a Dallas cowboys cheerleader."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, saying you banged a Dallas cowboys cheerleader is kinda something you could say that ends all arguments. "Dude you missed the game winning shot" "don't matter, fucked a Dallas cowboys cheerleader."
True. I had to read the article again because I remembered her being from another team. Sure enough, baltimore ravens. That's probably how they're ridiculing him, that he can only bag a raven's cheerleader.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Except in court. It sort of starts the case there. Weird how that is.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm sure being the center of a national news story when you're going through high school and puberty is brutal actually. Say what you want but no one in high school is going to act the same around you again, being treated differently and singled out like that is a social death sentence for teens. Wouldn't be surprised if the girls all thought him "creepy" or weird now either. People will find a way to mock the fuck out of you for the most trivial deviations from normalcy at that age.

Sure, some of his inner circle might have been in high five mode initially, but over time that wears off fast and turns to a source of easy smack talk when needed. Not to mention the bitches own kid was his friend, you think he's giving him any high fives for ruining their life and turning his own teenage years into a media circus? The mom's really to blame but that kid and all his friend's and family will heap plenty of guilt on the other kid. Neither of those two will feel like they'll ever hear the end of it.

Teens take it hard when you just joke about their mom being a whore or about fucking her, when the entire school and the rest of the nation is talking about it? Yeah, kinda devastating, for both sides.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
True. I had to read the article again because I remembered her being from another team. Sure enough, baltimore ravens. That's probably how they're ridiculing him, that he can only bag a raven's cheerleader.
Oh, well that explains it. Everyone knows raven cheerleaders ar hags.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was "raped" by two college chicks when I was 16, I convinced them I was 18 and we fucked.

Man that was the best raping I've ever had.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
According to court documents obtained by the station, Wey had been communicating with one of the victims through social media since the beginning of the current school year.
"Victim"