Cheated out of my youth

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure it stops being "rape" at that point and becomes something much worse, a relationship.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if there's a calculation used to convert # of charges to # of BJs.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if there's a calculation used to convert # of charges to # of BJs.
In this case, it sounds like the calculation was once a day, 5 days a week, 3 weeks a month for 2 months.

He probably turned her in just to get a break.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
18 and 50 seems like it would be pretty rare. 18 year old girls generally aren't at the point where they care about money yet unless theyre living alone with a kid, in which case the 50 year old probably isn't interested.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
In this case, it sounds like the calculation was once a day, 5 days a week, 3 weeks a month for 2 months.

He probably turned her in just to get a break.
Talk about your first world problems. "My hot older gym teacher wants to fuck too much"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A test needs to be developed. Not just for sexual maturity, but for everything including when you can vote, when you can be tried as an adult if you commit a crime, and when you can enter into binding contracts.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A test needs to be developed. Not just for sexual maturity, but for everything including when you can vote, when you can be tried as an adult if you commit a crime, and when you can enter into binding contracts.
This is simple...do they know how to use a slide rule?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
awful situation for all involved. Add 2 years to this kid's age and no one gives a shit.

Please tell me why we consider AGE to be synonymous with sexual maturity. At some point the age IS indicative of maturity... ages 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 13, 14... but after that it's pretty subjective
Because society is fucking stupid?

16 to drive
18 to vote/join military/smoke
21 to drink/gamble
26 off your parents insurance
30 to get a vasectomy

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
megan-mahoney-photos-1.jpg

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Strange, the only hot one I had was first grade also, but that was a long, long time ago.

I do think there is something to the theory that younger and/or more attractive female teachers teach younger kids more often.
They're also all fucking batshit. Of the laundry list of crazy women orbiting around my social circle in college and grad school, all of the really crazy ones ended up teaching young kids. At some point I guess they'd had enough pregnancy scares that they figured just being a glorified nanny for the rest of their life sounded alright.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Somewhere out there is a basketball team of 15yr olds who figured out that blackmailing their pack of 24yr-old nymphomaniac faculty into regular bukkake sessions is better than telling their parents that Darnell is getting blowjobs between 2nd and 3rd period. These boys will become America's greatest senators and congressmen one day. The future is bright bros.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
^ I'd hope for every reported case of hot teacher giving bjs, there are two that go unreported. Alas, kids don't know how to keep their mouths shut

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
The only reason why we don't hear about more of this stuff is because the vast majority probably are smart enough to keep their mouth shut.