Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can't remember if we talked about this yet. Apparently in alablama it's unconstitutional to prevent teachers from fucking students as long as they are at the age of consent. Violates the equal protection clause to single out teachers.

Alabama teacher who had sex with teens appeals conviction | Daily Mail Online

At least until the supreme court hears it. Good luck to them. I think most of us here agree it shouldn't be illegal as long as the kid has reached the arbitrary age of consent the state decided to set.

• 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Vaughan teacher accused of sex with student made 'learning fun'

Vaughan teacher accused of sex with student made ‘learning fun’

nods

hubba hubba. Got excited reading the article because of phrases like
"Police received a tip that the pretty brunette"
and
"high school supply teacher with the York District Catholic School Board" (imagining a catholic school girl uniform)

But there were no pictures so I had to look them up myself.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/...e.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/image.jpg

image.jpg

Woof!

Gunna need some bikini pics to help me decide wether or not to jack it to this story.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They boned at her second home. Pretty good for a 22 yr old. Only reason she's teaching is to meet guys.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bizarre. Kids 18 but the article and the law is all about what the parents think about it. Cringing.

Fire her, disgrace her. But its not a crime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
“Bedded him”? Way to make fucking a hot teacher sound lame.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That's what high class hoes with 2+ homes do. They bed the young studs. The bitches we're used to fucking with 1 or fewer homes are the ones who ride the bony pony.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Bizarre. Kids 18 but the article and the law is all about what the parents think about it. Cringing.

Fire her, disgrace her. But its not a crime.

It's considered a crime because of her position of authority, and schools make this kind of thing strange. She was an authority figure, entrusted with the "youths" well being. It's a crime.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's considered a crime because of her position of authority, and schools make this kind of thing strange. She was an authority figure, entrusted with the "youths" well being. It's a crime.

She was a student teacher. Meaning she was probably a college student still working on her teaching degree, working for the school unpaid for real world experience/towards her degree

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
She was a student teacher. Meaning she was probably a college student still working on her teaching degree, working for the school unpaid for real world experience/towards her degree

Doesn't matter. She was the authority in the room. According to law. And even if you're a student teacher, "don't fuck the students" isn't that hard to remember. You're trying to become a teacher. Having sex with students isn't a good way to go about that

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty

Aelzen

Trakanon Raider

Shit, with that smoking body one could say she WAS looking out for that young lads well being. I bet he's feeling great, walking with new found confidence, and laughing at the passing plebs who've only experience has been a drawer full of tube socks.

• 3Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't matter. She was the authority in the room. According to law. And even if you're a student teacher, "don't fuck the students" isn't that hard to remember. You're trying to become a teacher. Having sex with students isn't a good way to go about that

Yeah take the age issue aside. There's all kinds of ethical issues with this.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Was she actually his teacher? I didn't see any of that in the articles I read and the people with the torches and pitchforks never seem to care. It's not like we haven't seen cases of teachers getting crucified for fucking legal aged students from other schools.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was she actually his teacher? I didn't see any of that in the articles I read and the people with the torches and pitchforks never seem to care. It's not like we haven't seen cases of teachers getting crucified for fucking legal aged students from other schools.

Good point, I don't think anything specifically said whether or not she was HIS teacher. I, and probably a few others, assumed she was just on probability. She was only at the school a few months, I think so if she wasnt his teacher it begs the question how they even met.