Cheated out of my youth

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Mental hospital. Can honestly say 100% with confidence that not a single person in my Junior High was having sex or sexually active.

There were a few women who really truly couldn't control their libidos trying to "date" (this term in 7-8th grade is dopey) and the more they were told no, the more crazy they got. I sort of learned where all that witchcraft and women are witches and women are the Original Sin and Satan incarnate stuff came from. They were riding all us guys hard about casual sex and none of us even had 1 facial hair on us. It was zany insane twilight zone stuff like they were rabid. You wondered in retrospect, is that how society used to be? Fucking animals!

There was like 1 kid who's voice changed, who was in actual legit puberty, who could have taken advantage of the situation, and his unlucky ass got thrown out of the school for unpaid tuition lol.
I can't say with 100% accuracy, but I would bet that not more than 1% of my Junior High did anything more sexual than touching boobs, and maybe some groin over the pants. This was back in the 80s though, when the kid that brought a Playboy to school was a god. I distinctly remember going to a girl's birthday party during JH and there were only like 6 boys and 6 girls there (I'm no stud, but they were definitely among the hottest girls in my class), and we played a "racy" game of lining up by genders across from each other, turning off the lights, and walking forward until we found someone and started french kissing. Of course us guys "accidentally" touched boob while we were holding our hands out in front of us trying to find someone, but after you engaged there was nothing more than kissing and butt grabbing maybe.

Again, I'm sure someone was getting a blowje in JH, but no one I knew of ever talked about it, not even any rumors. And you know how rumors go in school, if someone had let something slip, everyone would have been talking about it. I'm actually glad I don't have kids to worry about this shit with. A lot of my coworkers have kids approaching those ages and I can't even imagine worrying about that at such early ages.

On the other hand, my first sexual experience was at 16 with a 21 year old girl I worked with at Taco Bell, so aside from the teacher part, not so much different than some of these instances. And she was my manager, so she had power over me, so it was rape! OMG #metoo

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
ITT nerds playing D&D or EQ 13 hours a day when they were 13/14 thought no one was fucking during middle school.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Level 2: Cheated out of my psychiatric hospital stay

Arkansas police launch manhunt for psychologist who fled hospital with patient

formal-light-pole-pic.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 9 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
i just... okay listen, she's hot and when i was 14 banging a hot teacher was a huge fantasy... but i'm an adult now and the last thing i want to do is hang out with a 14 year old... i can't even fathom finding an annoying, self-entitled, immature 14 year old attractive. one of the best things about dating an ADULT is that you don't have to ask their parent's permission to pick them up for dinner.
You know, I joined the military after high school and we frequently had this discussion early on. We had one guy who was just constantly dating high school girls (we're all like 19 at the time). The number of times we laughed at him because a girl couldn't come out because she was grounded, had homework to do, etc was astronomical. Even at 19 I wouldn't deal with that shit.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I cracked the code.

GF is watching Hulu, the Anniversary of Dawson's Creek on the splash page. She is watching it for giggles. The whole first season is a 15 yr old Pacey fucking his hot teacher. All the little girls who grew up watching that show are acting out the scenario.

• 6Worf
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 7 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
ITT nerds playing D&D or EQ 13 hours a day when they were 13/14 thought no one was fucking during middle school.

Started dating my first "real" girlfriend at 13 and it took me like 6 months before I started fingerblasting her and then lost my virginity at 14, which I would consider pretty young and I think most people would as well. But that didn't happen until I was a Frosh in HS. I did alright as a kid and was more of a closet nerd so I wouldn't be ostracized, but I don't remember kids banging in 6/7/8th grade either.

Also: Internet wasn't a thing when I was in JHS/HS so my story is credible because otherwise I would have been an EQ slave.

• 1Trump
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
The kids I remember being sexually active and experimenting with drugs in middle school in hindsight all had shitty home/family lives with bad parenting. All the ones I know of eventually got into hard drugs and ended up aging worse that the Olsen twins. I'm sure there were kids fucking around a bit under the radar but those were just the ones that were extremely vocal about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Let's see... I remember a girl who had to transfer schools when I was in 7th grade because the school we were at didn't have "accommodations" for a pregnant student.. She was actually cool, I got along with her. Although apparently someone else was getting along with her much better than I was.

I was a fully self realized and embraced nerd all my youth, still didn't stop me from getting solidly to third base at 15, and losing my virginity at 16. All to girls I knew off BBSs I was on, played D&D with, or both.

I don't remember any parent/teacher rumors before high school, I think that's more because guys getting some from a hot teacher back then were smart enough to keep their mouths shut. In high school I knew of two teachers (one male, one female) who were tapping student ass and nobody ever got busted.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Those kids weren't "smart enough to keep their mouths shut". They just didn't have cell phones to take pictures with and Facebook/Instagram/Twitter to brag to each other on.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The kids I remember being sexually active and experimenting with drugs in middle school in hindsight all had shitty home/family lives with bad parenting. All the ones I know of eventually got into hard drugs and ended up aging worse that the Olsen twins. I'm sure there were kids fucking around a bit under the radar but those were just the ones that were extremely vocal about it.

Can attest to the same observation. The 6,7,8 grade kids who were the most "sexually mature" and listening to the Marilyn Manson, singing R rated lyrics from NIN, buying the NIN CDs, wearing trendy rock t-shirts, and getting all the latest "cool kid" stuff, were also talking about being beaten up by dad.

Some correlation there. Might be evolutions way of accelerating development because the father could execute the kid or beat it to death soon-- so it needs to go super tryhard with its genes needing to be passed on sooner than later. In Gorillas/Great apes we know the fathers often kill other baby gorillas randomly so there could be some million-year evolutionary link surrounding this phenomenon.

Last edited: