Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe they were curious. She's a teacher so she did what came naturally. You need to teach sex education younger and younger these days.

Mandriana

If she had only identified as a man and claimed she was running a tranny sex positive eduction zoom class, then, no problemo.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The article says they have it on video lol
They have classroom cameras now? Would be weird that a 2nd grader knew what she was doing and had the knowledge to know they needed to record it.

I know some schools have cameras in parking lots and hallways, just not sure about classrooms.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
They have classroom cameras now? Would be weird that a 2nd grader knew what she was doing and had the knowledge to know they needed to record it.

I know some schools have cameras in parking lots and hallways, just not sure about classrooms.

That's what I figure. 2nd graders knew what she was doing and recorded it.

Do 2nd graders have phones with cameras now? That's 7 year olds. That sounds pretty fucking stupid. Goddam I'm old.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That's what I figure. 2nd graders knew what she was doing and recorded it.

Do 2nd graders have phones with cameras now? That's 7 year olds. That sounds pretty fucking stupid. Goddam I'm old.
Probably. 2nd graders range from 7-9 yo. I think my nieces had phones at 9.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Kindergarteners have the newest iPhones now. It's ridiculous.

It is possible there is a classroom camera. Some schools are going that way, and really, why not? If you're doing things in front of a second grade class that you're not comfortable doing on camera, you probably shouldn't be doing those things anyways.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand giving kids cell phones. I have an 11 year old and twin 9 year olds at home (5th and 3rd grade), and they are nowhere near getting a phone. My 11 year old is constantly asking, and it is a hard no. As she starts to go around the neighborhood with her friends more, I am sure we will start to consider it (just as a way of knowing where she is), but no fucking way it is needed at such a young age.

• 7Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Vanachtern

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand giving kids cell phones. I have an 11 year old and twin 9 year olds at home (5th and 3rd grade), and they are nowhere near getting a phone. My 11 year old is constantly asking, and it is a hard no. As she starts to go around the neighborhood with her friends more, I am sure we will start to consider it (just as a way of knowing where she is), but no fucking way it is needed at such a young age.
My 10 year old has a GPS watch with built-in phone. I can save the numbers via an app and only the numbers saved can be called. I am feeling comfortable with that option. Mobile phone - no way!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
As she starts to go around the neighborhood with her friends more, I am sure we will start to consider it (just as a way of knowing where she is)

We got my daughter one at like 14 or 15 thinking it would be a leash. It was not. I still think it's probably my biggest mistake as a parent. She seems to have turned out OK, but it was touch and go for a while. She did not have the maturity to suss out trolls and believed everything she read on the internet especially if it contradicted what a parent or teacher told her. She almost didn't graduate High School.

On top of all that there were still times she wouldn't answer or would leave her phone somewhere.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
My 10 year old has a GPS watch with built-in phone. I can save the numbers via an app and only the numbers saved can be called. I am feeling comfortable with that option. Mobile phone - no way!
Curious what watch you got. I like this idea as it gives her a way to know what time it is and to come check in, as well as being able to call in an emergency.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My 9 year old has an iPod that he uses to organize himself with modest success. He can call his buddy’s through discord and family members through messenger for kids. No phone and no internet browser.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My 9 year old has an iPod that he uses to organize himself with modest success. He can call his buddy’s through discord and family members through messenger for kids. No phone and no internet browser.
8 yo, ipad, full access. Plays mostly minecraft with friends and roblox (?). Raising her to be a serial killer.

• 2Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Investigators obtained photos and video of Ressler masturbating in front of a second-grade classroom, Carroll County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Ashley Hulsey told NBC News.

so the teachers not only oppose going back to classrooms, if they are forced to do their job, they'll just diddle themselves cuz they were too used to working from home.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My kids started getting phones at age 11. They started babysitting, so needed a reliable way to communicate, and not everyone has a land line anymore. Plus, starting age 11 or 12 they can be home alone for short periods of time, and we don't have a land line. I don't want to leave them with no means of communication. And, finally, it's all iPhones here because we can then see where they are. I don't use it to spy on them in order to keep tabs. But if there's an emergency, I can see right where they are.

There are good reasons for kids to have phones. They need training on how to responsibly use them.