Cheated out of my youth

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It is called ANIO. I think it is a German product but I am not 100% sure about it.
Interesting. Was 200euro around xmas, now 100. Supposedly good? I donno, cheap refurbished iphone 6 or some such was my idea for kid’s first phone, got ipad + ipod. So far I got the 8yo engaged and physically active with a Garmin vivofit jr 2 Elsa with some steps/parent given rewards from app. I guess it’ll last for a year til she gets the phone craze. If she gets kidnapped I don’t want to find her with gps, weakest of the flock. But it would be nice to send message ‘we’re picking up now, get ready or you camp out on the school’ or some such.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
what in the actual fuck? Masturbating in front of second graders? What in the actual fuck?
Times are tough on onlyfans with content producers flooding the market. Gotta come up with new gimmicks to have that coveted top 1% rating.

Carroll County spokeswoman Ashley Hulsey told Fox 5 in an interview that "it appeared [Ressler] was masturbating while the classroom was full of kids."

Hulsey explained that investigators were able to obtain video evidence as Ressler "videoed it herself and disseminated it."

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This one time, in band class...

ashlee-steinman-300x169.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's kind of bullshit, 18 year old Male is a consenting adult

• 2Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
This one time, in band class...

ashlee-steinman-300x169.jpg
lol
Officials said the investigation into Steinman is ongoing and they have not ruled out the possibility of additional alleged victims.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not the issue. She's in a position of authority. Teachers can't date their students. Therapists and doctors can't date their patients. It's law.

It says they are charging her with sleeping with a student under 19, not because shes in a position of power

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Not the issue. She's in a position of authority. Teachers can't date their students. Therapists and doctors can't date their patients. It's law.
She should have waited until he graduated. God damn. It was just a few months away!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She should have waited until he graduated. God damn. It was just a few months away!

What? She was supposed to give him the A before getting the dick? That's not a very smart way to do harassment.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you think that she thinks her eyebrows look .... normal? Like, does she look in the mirror and say "yes, that's what a normal human set of eyebrows look like" or is she going for the fuzzy caterpillars? I sincerely think the mexican girls aren't going for normal. But this?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like