20201025_223023.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My finest era was 6-7 years ago at age 30 when I was dating three girls in their 20's at once (25, 27, 28 iirc). All attractive with completely different looks, all had very different personalities. A submissive Puerto-Rican, an aggressive half-asian from Texas, and a slightly-nympho redhead of Scottish descent. Almost added a fourth (a gorgeous 24 year old Jewish girl) to the harem but I messed up with her on the second date by getting inebriated and inviting some friends to the bar where we were like a blithering idiot.

Anyway things went great with the other three for about four months or so but I lost all of them within the span of one month to various factors, some my fault, some not. One wanted me to be monogamous and I said no, one was starting med school, one adopted a dog and it started taking up most of her time. In any case, they were all great. I was honest with all of them that I was seeing other people and it worked out fine, except for the one who eventually demanded monogamy. One time I hooked up with all of them in one 24 hour span. Was with the Texan on Friday night until like 4 AM, then slept half the day, then the redhead invited herself over and I was with her all afternoon, then she left and I had like an hour to rest before the Puerto-Rican came over and I was up late again with her.

Still my finest moment and I'll probably never top it because I just don't have the energy or stamina for that kind of playboy lifestyle at 37 so I doubt it's coming back any time soon.

Edit: Also, you can learn a lot about yourself by dating multiple people at once, I found. Each of them challenged me in a different way and it was pretty different from just dating one person for a while and becoming a "certain way" around them all the time. A girl I know from my hometown is apparently in a "poly relationship" with five guys (gross) and says the same thing, that it helped her figure out who she was since she forgot while being with the same person for a long time.

PS: This post isn't thread-inappropriate because one of the three girls was a teacher.
This reads like a Dear Penthouse letter

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
My finest era was 6-7 years ago at age 30 when I was dating three girls in their 20's at once (25, 27, 28 iirc). All attractive with completely different looks, all had very different personalities. A submissive Puerto-Rican, an aggressive half-asian from Texas, and a slightly-nympho redhead of Scottish descent. Almost added a fourth (a gorgeous 24 year old Jewish girl) to the harem but I messed up with her on the second date by getting inebriated and inviting some friends to the bar where we were like a blithering idiot.

Anyway things went great with the other three for about four months or so but I lost all of them within the span of one month to various factors, some my fault, some not. One wanted me to be monogamous and I said no, one was starting med school, one adopted a dog and it started taking up most of her time. In any case, they were all great. I was honest with all of them that I was seeing other people and it worked out fine, except for the one who eventually demanded monogamy. One time I hooked up with all of them in one 24 hour span. Was with the Texan on Friday night until like 4 AM, then slept half the day, then the redhead invited herself over and I was with her all afternoon, then she left and I had like an hour to rest before the Puerto-Rican came over and I was up late again with her.

Still my finest moment and I'll probably never top it because I just don't have the energy or stamina for that kind of playboy lifestyle at 37 so I doubt it's coming back any time soon.

Edit: Also, you can learn a lot about yourself by dating multiple people at once, I found. Each of them challenged me in a different way and it was pretty different from just dating one person for a while and becoming a "certain way" around them all the time. A girl I know from my hometown is apparently in a "poly relationship" with five guys (gross) and says the same thing, that it helped her figure out who she was since she forgot while being with the same person for a long time.

PS: This post isn't thread-inappropriate because one of the three girls was a teacher.
Okay, you brag about having 3 relationships at once and thats all cool and shit but then you mention a girl from your hometown in pretty much the same situation and its "gross"?
Double standards much?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Okay, you brag about having 3 relationships at once and thats all cool and shit but then you mention a girl from your hometown in pretty much the same situation and its "gross"?
Double standards much?

The "gross" was a joke. "She's got five boyfriends (gross)". Sound it out loud and the parenthetic part makes more sense. I also think having five dudes IS much less hygenic than having three women, from a personal perspective, but it was no knock on her achievements, just a comic aside.

Also not bragging so much as missing something that I never pulled off again outside of that one couple-month span and readily admit I couldn't pull off now. It's way in the past but I can still feel like I accomplished something there.

Sevens

Log Wizard
The "gross" was a joke. "She's got five boyfriends (gross)". Sound it out loud and the parenthetic part makes more sense. I also think having five dudes IS much less hygenic than having three women, from a personal perspective, but it was no knock on her achievements, just a comic aside.

Also not bragging so much as missing something that I never pulled off again outside of that one couple-month span and readily admit I couldn't pull off now. It's way in the past but I can still feel like I accomplished something there.
Hey if you are banging 3 women then you have all the rights to brag, wasnt knocking you for that, just thought the double standard was a bit dickish is all.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Hey if you are banging 3 women then you have all the rights to brag, wasnt knocking you for that, just thought the double standard was a bit dickish is all.
Not really, men are biologically wired to seek out as many mates as possible. If a woman feels the need to ride 5 cocks at once, there’s something wrong with her.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not really, men are biologically wired to seek out as many mates as possible. If a woman feels the need to ride 5 cocks at once, there’s something wrong with her.
If shes RIDING all 5 at once youre probably right. The logistics alone are mind bottling.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I think your evolutionary biology is a bit dated. Men and women are both wired to be promiscuous but men more so though. It’s more that cultural factors make women go against their nature.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
/Mansplain
Because a key that opens every lock is a goddamn great key, but a lock that opens with just any key is shite!
/I kid

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
15 is fine for an 8th grader who knows maybe he stayed back a year or some kids needed to be a bit older for school, it could just mean they were born in sept-december. remember there is a cut off date for being eligible to enter school, not old enough on the cut off date = wait another year for school and the school on his kindergarted evaluation said, not ready yet.. my kids have friends in the same grade that are a year older than them but have never "stayed back" a grade, they also have a friend -who has never stayed back that is 2yrs old. they just were born after the cutoff date and apparently were not ready for school at that time.

My youngest are 16 and are in 11th grade. if they were born one month later they would be 10th grade instead (cut off date for entering school for birthday was sept 1)

Sterling

El Presidente
most people graduate high school at 18 or 17 if they were born in the summer. 15 would mean graduating at 19 which is definitely unusual.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
most people graduate high school at 18 or 17 if they were born in the summer. 15 would mean graduating at 19 which is definitely unusual.
Look at you doing math like an oblivious white person. You left out a couple variables.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Since Kindergarten starts at 5 you can just add 5,6 (to account for birth month) plus the grade. So 8th grade would be 13,14 years old. So, that kid either started late or got held back once.

Either way he nailed a hot chick at 15

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
There's also a growing phenomenon of "redshirting" kids in 8th grade since high school athletics limits you to 4 years. Those are also the kids more likely to score with the teacher.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user