Cheated out of my youth

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Most of them are reasonably attractive and should easily be able to get laid, doesn't make any sense.

Props to the kid who had a threesome with 2 hot teachers though
All these broads have all sorts of unresolved issues and emotional baggage. It makes perfect sense.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it's not about whether or not they can get laid with a normal guy their age... A bunch of these teachers are even married and they still sleep with their students. It's not even really about sex. There is clearly something else going on under the hood for why they are falling in love with these kids.

When a male teacher sleeps with one of his students, it's pretty much just about sex and should be treated as such. When a female teacher sleeps with one of her students, sex is just sort of a byproduct. There was all kinds of things going wrong with her before she ever send him pics of her tits

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Most of them are reasonably attractive and should easily be able to get laid, doesn't make any sense.

Props to the kid who had a threesome with 2 hot teachers though

I think the point of the video was the song that glorified the relationship. As kids, these teachers are being indoctrinated into thinking this is special. Then when they grow up and can be the teacher, they jump on it. I wonder how many of these teachers had sex with their teachers when they were in school and it just went unreported. I'd bet nearly all of them fantasized about it.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Banged a 24 y/o. Feel like I won a prize being old and all that myself. My youth was wasted, but doing my part to make sure someone else's wasn't.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
14794980.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 5 users

Caeden

Banged a 24 y/o. Feel like I won a prize being old and all that myself. My youth was wasted, but doing my part to make sure someone else's wasn't.
10 years ago in my early 30’s, I spent a while running through a bunch of 22-24 year olds. It was fun. We didn’t have much to talk about though so actual dating fizzled until I met the wife who was right at 30.

even then I felt too old to juggle multiple girls that young.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Does this belong here?

View attachment 309166

Well, as this thread is about teachers having sex with their under aged students, and your story involves neither students, teachers, nor anyone underage, I would have to say no. It does not.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, as this thread is about teachers having sex with their under aged students, and your story involves neither students, teachers, nor anyone underage, I would have to say no. It does not.
Well, we don’t know if the cosplayers were age playing. Someone was teaching someone a lesson though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
10 years ago in my early 30’s, I spent a while running through a bunch of 22-24 year olds. It was fun. We didn’t have much to talk about though so actual dating fizzled until I met the wife who was right at 30.

even then I felt too old to juggle multiple girls that young.

My finest era was 6-7 years ago at age 30 when I was dating three girls in their 20's at once (25, 27, 28 iirc). All attractive with completely different looks, all had very different personalities. A submissive Puerto-Rican, an aggressive half-asian from Texas, and a slightly-nympho redhead of Scottish descent. Almost added a fourth (a gorgeous 24 year old Jewish girl) to the harem but I messed up with her on the second date by getting inebriated and inviting some friends to the bar where we were like a blithering idiot.

Anyway things went great with the other three for about four months or so but I lost all of them within the span of one month to various factors, some my fault, some not. One wanted me to be monogamous and I said no, one was starting med school, one adopted a dog and it started taking up most of her time. In any case, they were all great. I was honest with all of them that I was seeing other people and it worked out fine, except for the one who eventually demanded monogamy. One time I hooked up with all of them in one 24 hour span. Was with the Texan on Friday night until like 4 AM, then slept half the day, then the redhead invited herself over and I was with her all afternoon, then she left and I had like an hour to rest before the Puerto-Rican came over and I was up late again with her.

Still my finest moment and I'll probably never top it because I just don't have the energy or stamina for that kind of playboy lifestyle at 37 so I doubt it's coming back any time soon.

Edit: Also, you can learn a lot about yourself by dating multiple people at once, I found. Each of them challenged me in a different way and it was pretty different from just dating one person for a while and becoming a "certain way" around them all the time. A girl I know from my hometown is apparently in a "poly relationship" with five guys (gross) and says the same thing, that it helped her figure out who she was since she forgot while being with the same person for a long time.

PS: This post isn't thread-inappropriate because one of the three girls was a teacher.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's not about whether or not they can get laid with a normal guy their age... A bunch of these teachers are even married and they still sleep with their students. It's not even really about sex. There is clearly something else going on under the hood for why they are falling in love with these kids.

When a male teacher sleeps with one of his students, it's pretty much just about sex and should be treated as such. When a female teacher sleeps with one of her students, sex is just sort of a byproduct. There was all kinds of things going wrong with her before she ever send him pics of her tits
Yeah they are pedophiles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Yeah they are pedophiles.
i think it's a little more nuanced that just "they are pedophiles." i'm not trying to lessen the impact of what they are doing, it's clearly wrong, it's clearly screwed up, it's clearly gross. pedophilia, i think, assumes that the attraction is physical, and i don't think these teachers are physically attracted to their students. i mean, they could be, but i think the physical attraction isn't the primary reason.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think its all that complex. Ask yourself this if it was guys do you think you would believe some complex reason bullshit?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

In his defense, we don't have a better thread for it.

I don't think its all that complex. Ask yourself this if it was guys do you think you would believe some complex reason bullshit?

The pendulum has swung back the other way. We are allowed to have sexist double standards like this again. It probably is different because girls view sex differently. Maybe it's the same, but most likely the reasons for girls being attracted to kids are different from the reasons men are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user