Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Georgia. Read the last paragraph of that article.

She was only arrested because she gave them alcohol and pot. Everything else she did was legal...
The most disturbing thing to me was that the article made it sound like if the 16 yr old who raped her was a year younger, she might have been charged for it.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
From a link in the article:

teacher_sex.png

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Can you get charged for stuff like weed and underage drinking without being caught in the act? I find that strange. Not the strangest part of this story, but strange nonetheless!
I found out the hard way that in WA your body is technically "a container" and counts for a MIP of alcohol. If I would have known better I probably could have got away with just a night in the drunk tank but I was young and drunk (blew a .21) and talked a little too much to the cop so I ended up with a $150 fine, woe is me.

Szlia

My Google-Fu failed to find a sentence for Melissa McBee and the rare news reports of her arrest do not mention anything that warants such a long jail time (which is about what a woman who filmed and distributed her multiple sexual abuses of her sub 9 year old son got...).

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder how much student-teacher sex goes on that isn't reported. If I'd have had that Hope Jackoby for a teacher I'd keep my damn trap shut as I sure as hell wouldn't want that to end.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think it is due the rest banging boys and the last one was a girl.
No the hotness factor definitely goes down as the sentences increase, although that serial killer stare of Brenda Baillargeon didn't seem to adversely impact her sentencing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's a well documented effect in psychology/criminology that more attractive people get lesser sentences.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder how much student-teacher sex goes on that isn't reported. If I'd have had that Hope Jackoby for a teacher I'd keep my damn trap shut as I sure as hell wouldn't want that to end.
I'm a teacher. Children are fucking AWFUL in every way possible. Lots of TEACHERS are in their 20s so I don't get why any normal person would not be more interested in their coworkers.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm a teacher. Children are fucking AWFUL in every way possible. Lots of TEACHERS are in their 20s so I don't get why any normal person would not be more interested in their coworkers.
probably because 95% of teachers are worthless, bottom feeding scum who are too stupid and too lazy to succeed in a real career field. teachers recognize this fact about themselves and would rather fuck children than fuck someone as pathetic and useless as themself.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
probably because 95% of teachers are worthless, bottom feeding scum who are too stupid and too lazy to succeed in a real career field. teachers recognize this fact about themselves and would rather fuck children than fuck someone as pathetic and useless as themself.
Settle down.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Na. It's only like 40%.