Cheese or Blowjobs? REDUX

Ben_sl

shitlord
BJs is the only reason I don't wrap my lips around the cold barrel of a shotgun.

fuck cheese

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
There are at least 66 people on this board who have never received a blowjob.

I would give up bacon, cheese, and all cooking oils.
Actually, I think it's an issue of not getting enough BJ's. I mean I love them and all, married and still get 2 a month at times, but there ain't no fucking way I'm giving up cheese just to ejaculate in a womens mouth. I think the cheese lovers vs bj's expose age disparity amongst the boards. youngins who ain't had it enough vs the wise /chuckles. And yes, prior to being married I had at least one women that really knew how to suck a dick, but to forever not have a pizza, lasagna, or any of those GREAT foods with cheese, fuck that.

Just think about it, any man may last what 10 minutes, and if you last longer then you SURE as fuck don't have a good dick sucking woman, 10 mins twice a month, like 4 hours of dick sucking a year at BEST (and I'd challenge a good number of dudes on here that you even get 20 mins of dick sucking a month, VERY unlikely) vs a lifetime of no cheese, again, no f-in way, cheese for the win.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So, you guys that can't live without blowjobs are willing to loan out your gf/wife to educate us? If there's a blowjob out there that has the equivalent uniqueness of a 5+ year old cheddar(without the protein crystals), I want to know.
What? Don't get me wrong, cheese is great. But I just can't imagine never blowing my load in a woman's mouth again for the rest of my life.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What? Don't get me wrong, cheese is great. But I just can't imagine never blowing my load in a woman's mouth again for the rest of my life.
Cup, sink, shower, fleshlight, vagina, anus, mouth, top of the tv...why is that specific location so important?

If it's the idea of being dominant, there's many other ways of doing that.

Khane

I'm pretty sure all the guys who would give up head are married, and all the guys who would give up cheese are single. Us single guys still have prospects to be explored. You married guys are stuck with the same mouth forever and you've already had it thousands of times (hopefully, for your sake)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ok, so what do these "prospects" represent to you and how could they feel better than a vagina or anus?

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
Still though ~160-200 hours of a lifetime with your dick in a chic's mouth for the very best player in the game vs a lifetime of no cheese, how does that make any sense to give up on cheese. Your getting dick sucked years are from what, 17-60, cheese is from 1-78, it seems folks are thinking with the wrong head
tongue.png
, married or not. Logic thinkers this board is not, I'm done here now though LOL

Khane

Ok, so what do these "prospects" represent to you and how could they feel better than a vagina or anus?
You really have never had a good blow job. It's life altering. It's not that it's better than a vag or anus, it's just different and I like variety. Plus you never know how good a girl might be at it and the mystery before the big reveal is exciting.

A BJ is something the woman has to do for you. You can fuck a pussy or asshole without her having to do anything. It's like she's caring for you in her own special way when she's sucking you off.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I aint giving up blowjays. There's something magical about your girl taking a piss at her parents house while sucking you off because you told her too.

But fucking cheese. All my favorite foods involve melted cheese. I'd give up cheese though. If we were talking beer, I would not give up beer.

Khane

Yea I'd give up head before beer I think. Cheese won't get me drunk.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You really have never had a good blow job. It's life altering. It's not that it's better than a vag or anus, it's just different and I like variety. Plus you never know how good a girl might be at it and the mystery before the big reveal is exciting.

A BJ is something the woman has to do for you. You can fuck a pussy or asshole without her having to do anything. It's like she's caring for you in her own special way.
Sounds like you haven't had a good ass fucking! Seriously, ever had a girl ride you reverse cowgirl and jack you off with her sphincter?

I can appreciate and understand the uniqueness of a blowjob(I think I used that exact word earlier) even without ever experiencing a good blowjob. I'll fully admit my wife is passable at head. Tongue ring doesn't help. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate that it's different. I just doubt it's different enough from other types of sex than cheese is different from other types of food.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I ain't giving up cheese. No cheese on my turkey sammiches, in my burritos, even a little sprinkled on my salads? No more pizza, nachos, lasangua? Fuck that. I'm married, it's not like I get BJs anymore anyway. And while I love my wife dearly, she's not terribly good at it anyway. It not that I've never had awesome BJs (I have), but I ain't getting 'em now, so /shrug

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm pretty sure all the guys who would give up head are married, and all the guys who would give up cheese are single. Us single guys still have prospects to be explored. You married guys are stuck with the same mouth forever and you've already had it thousands of times (hopefully, for your sake)
Married almost ten years, fuck cheese. Best part about an orgasm it is amazing every time, nothing wrong with the same mouth when it takes care of you just the way you like it.

Khane

Sounds like you haven't had a good ass fucking! Seriously, ever had a girl ride you reverse cowgirl and jack you off with her sphincter?
But this isn't the "Oral or Anal" thread, it's the BJ or Cheese thread. I can have BJ's and the ass jack off after it! Never being able to eat goat cheese again would be tough. Never feeling the pleasure of a woman's mouth wrapped around my member would be tougher.

I've never had an experience with cheese that was as mind blowing as with a psycho I met on POF who loved sucking dick so much she could cum just from going down on me. She woke me up one night by deciding it was time for her to suck me off. And she was amazing at it.

I've never thought to myself "I can't wait to tell my bros about this cheese I just ate". I've never gotten aroused by a woman telling me how badly she wanted to feed me cheese.

Khane

Married almost ten years, fuck cheese. Best part about an orgasm it is amazing every time, nothing wrong with the same mouth when it takes care of you just the way you like it.
Internet high 5 bro. That's what I'm talking about.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Single, 37, and just love a proper BJ way more than I do cheese. For full disclosure - I don't like cheese on a burger and I tend to ask for light cheese on pizza. I do enjoy it, just not in excess, and think it ruins a good burger. So yeah, you may all neg me for my thoughts on cheese. The above conditions aside though, I love the cheese market at my Kroger, and frequently buy 6 or 7 different samples from the under -$5 bucket that they refresh all the time. Tons of different varieties, and I love trying different cheeses. Just...I could not give up BJs.

A proper BJ is, imo, better than vag or anal sex, since there's so much more that a skilled person can do with their mouth - varying speed, deepness, pressure, tongue swirling around, licking the balls while deep throated, etc etc. Sure, one in a million girls might be able to do similar with their vag, but any girl can give a proper BJ with enough training, and I'm more than willing to be a teacher!

Fuck cheese, gimme a bj anyday.