Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That sounds real retarded sir. Even magic cannot defeat the patriarchy!

Do I forego witch powers and immortality so I can start a High School Women's Intersectional Cultural and Creative Association (WICCA)?

I wonder...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The plot devolved to Sabrina trying to take out 4 football players. The reason? Jocks do dumb things and tear up their dumb womyn power poster. Suzie charges one and he ole's her like a bull then punches her in face. Then they all run off. So she goes to the principal/teacher and demands they get put in jail for assault even though Suzie told her that she started it. That and 3 of the boys didn't do shit because she only attacked one.

Then she magically cages their boners forever after bewitching them to have gay sex with each other and photographing it.

I may be done with this.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

That spoiler sounds like a clip Incels would clip and say "this is what women really do to us, video evidence!!!"

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ok nerds. I was bored a bit this weekend working on some stuff so I powered through all of it. I give it 3/5. Enjoyable and had a few good moments. It largely drops the SJW insanity after the first three episodes.

It does have quite a lot of annoying womyn power crap. Sabrina herself is kind of insufferable but she's cute and it's okay. The Church of Night sounds pretty reasonable really!

Harvey and all the good boys on the show are total soy boy faggots though. But I guess that's to be expected.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Just finished it, it was pretty good. Some questionable stuff here and there but I thought it was overall decent. 7/10 . I'll tune in if it gets a season 2.

• 1Like

Caliane

I dont think thats how apple trees work. or seasons.

6LWNPeY.png

also, this fucking bishop or whatever in the church of satan, calls, their most sacred night of black baptism Sam Hain. aka, says sam hain, not Sow-in. ffs.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't think I'd get into this but pretty good so far though enjoying the aunts and Ambrose more then Sabrina. The weird out of time setting is refreshing as well nice mix of modern with late 50's early 60's. Hoping Netflix doesn't get some weird bug up their ass and randomly cancel it.

Caliane

"im going blind, so reading all the books I can is important!"
I mean, except braille is a thing. and so are audio books..

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

I want to like this more. but its so hard...

Getting over how radically different it is from the "Chilling adventures" comic is tough. The story and characters are in many ways diametrically opposed.

But then there is also the sjw shit. Which is doubly frustrating as it doesnt make any fucking sense even in the context of the tv series own mythology.
"MALE priests of false god" are totes male and bad. oh, btw we also have male priests, and follow the male dark lord. Where the fuck is this anti-male shit even coming from? it makes no sense in the context of the fiction, where there are male witches, and they serve Satan. they arent fucking wicca worshipping a mother goddess.

Witches are heartless monsters, killing, eating people, summoning demons, worshiping satan etc... They sit there blasé as they discuss a demon eating a persons soul, and then moving onto another..
then, suddenly. omg humans killed a deer!? how very dare they! , the head priest took advantage of a young witch?! omg, how horrible! like, the writers forgot the witches are monsters. why would they suddenly care? they were also murdering child witches with the harrowing shit earlier.

Its like the writers forget there own premises to "man bad" periodically.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I want to like this more. but its so hard...

Getting over how radically different it is from the "Chilling adventures" comic is tough. The story and characters are in many ways diametrically opposed.

But then there is also the sjw shit. Which is doubly frustrating as it doesnt make any fucking sense even in the context of the tv series own mythology.
"MALE priests of false god" are totes male and bad. oh, btw we also have male priests, and follow the male dark lord. Where the fuck is this anti-male shit even coming from? it makes no sense in the context of the fiction, where there are male witches, and they serve Satan. they arent fucking wicca worshipping a mother goddess.

Witches are heartless monsters, killing, eating people, summoning demons, worshiping satan etc... They sit there blasé as they discuss a demon eating a persons soul, and then moving onto another..
then, suddenly. omg humans killed a deer!? how very dare they! , the head priest took advantage of a young witch?! omg, how horrible! like, the writers forgot the witches are monsters. why would they suddenly care? they were also murdering child witches with the harrowing shit earlier.

Oh yeah I lulled at that Witch in the forest. Sure I was happy to be ritually sacrificed and cannibalized by my coven. But sex before that? YOU MONSTERS!?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Two thumbs down on the Arden Movie/TV Scale. :emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown: Overwritten, underacted, with plot holes you can drive a mack truck through. I actually like kiernan shipka and think she's a pretty good actress, but this show is a good example of how poor direction and writing can dull good acting. Disappointed. Was hoping this would be good after early hype.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really really hate the blurry shit in the first two episodes. Might not watch more.

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think the show is reasonably enjoyable... but the SJW stuff is so cringeworthy that I thought it was parody at first.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
We’re on episode 7 and I think we’re done. The blurry cam and SJW shit is very ham-handed and the combo with the nonsense writing is gonna put this show in the coffin for us. Sucks because I think there was a lot of potential.

Siliconemelons

Any tits? Seems to be the only thing to even search this shit.

If any of what I read was "flipped" it would be condemned so hard and loud- but it's vs white "cis" males LOL made gay (gays should be against this technically) and then castrated forever because...??? Fuck males! Haha