Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any tits? Seems to be the only thing to even search this shit.

If any of what I read was "flipped" it would be condemned so hard and loud- but it's vs white "cis" males LOL made gay (gays should be against this technically) and then castrated forever because...??? Fuck males! Haha

Some side boob in one episode but thats about it from what I remember.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Show us on the statue where google image search bad touched you, satanists.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Show us on the statue where google image search bad touched you, satanists.

They're not really butthurt, this is just more of their usual "using the establishment to be anti-establishment / against itself" scthick.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Yeah but I've seen pictures of the cast.

WqGz32E.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
GIS for Kiernan Shipka looks eerily like Emma Watson.
FYI, for Mad Men fans, Kiernan played Sally Drapper - Don and Betty's daughter. It's funny because when we first saw her back in season 1 of Mad Men she was one chunky kid. I remember thinking wow, that girl is going to have weight problems when she gets older. NOPE.

Anyway, I'm only two episodes in but I actually really like this so far. Although I do think they are getting a bit too sexualized with such young characters. Almost crossing a line there.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So, the way to watch all new shows for me is basically with a finger on the jog button.

SO much SJW bullshit in this show, LUCKILY they keep in in short bursts and not really tied to a per-episode thing. I'm jumping 5 minutes at a time though her friend sequences.

If you skip all that shit, this show isn't bad.

EDIT:

Whelp my opinion changed in 2 episodes..Holy Fuck..writers these days are SO lazy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Nevermind...I just got to the part in the show where they:

handed all of the "Friends" powers except for the white dude from what I can tell, I'm guessing maybe they are playing on the idea that he had his brother who will become / was a guardian angel.

All things basically come back to either White Men / Men in General / Old people are the issue.

---

Thanksgiving Episode?

We learn Black Girl and Tranny girl had super powers in their family and that the black girls family was cursed by the old white bitches.

We learn that Black Witch was the product of the reverend banging random girls and thus had jungle fever.

We learn that white guys's family basically killed all the witches and stole their land.

End of Episode shows that THANK GOD the white kid didn't become like his evil twisted white male elders and kill that poor deer, who was really a goblin or some shit, in the woods.

---

Before this episode we learned that all Black Girl wants to do is READ a bunch of books before she goes blind but evil white man principal has banned all the books she wants to read.

Then we learned that tranny girl is getting picked on by all the jocks, OH MAN THAT'S A NEW AND NEVER USED PLOT TWIST, WONDER HOW THIS WILL TURN OU..and they are cursed with impotence.

The whole show is lazy writing with un-original ideas and implementation. I was really hoping that this would be a Grimm / Supernatural that was more "Grounded" for lack of a better word. Here we are, 7 episodes in and it's a train wreck. I'm beyond tired of SJWism, I just want to watch a TV show that isn't about moralistic messaging while fucked up shit happens. Show me that crazyness and keep the messaging in the realm of the real here...

Ultimately, I think I'll just continue finding places to watch these shit tier shows that doesn't support their creation. Given that I rarely ever watch more than half a season.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Finally watching this. Wildly addicting show. Never read the comics, only saw the Nickolodeon (sp) show, so this is crazy dark and good.

Just saw episode two. I am guessing..

Sabrina had a brother - Satan's reincarnation; judging from the vision of his goat feet.

Absolutely shocked when
Zelda killed Hilda

• 1Seriously?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This show has some bad juju witchcraft and Satan worshipping slaves. What a terrible show.

• 1Picard

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Still slowly working through this, but still enjoying it. I must say, for an older chick, Michelle Gomez is kinda hot in this.

Also one thing that's beginning to get on my nerves is how Kiernan Shipka bobs her head around when she speaks. The director needs to tell her to cut it out.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I binged watched "Sabrina." Overall, good show. Genre is predominantly horror. That was a good decision. The sets and the strange 50's decor and the pastiche with modern-day was also a solid decision. The show seems to sit in an alternate reality. The show suffers (as many recent shows do), not in sets or costume design, or in acting,; which are all quite strong, but in overall writing quality. For example, the way the writers describe Lucifer, satanism, rituals, and use the Satanic terms is, at the same time, desensitizing, peculiar and cringe-worthy; but not at all believable or powerful. I have similar issues with the TV show, "Salem," not surprisingly.

It is such a beautiful show to watch, however. It peaks at Episode 5, which is a somewhat commonly-used dream trope, but well done none-the-less. The characters are quite good. I hope they get fleshed out more in season 2. I am all in for however long it lasts. I hope Netflix can keep it going for a few seasons.

Last edited: