Poll Chipotle vs Moes - why does one suck shit while the other is great?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Which one?

• Chipotle

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • Moes

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • This poll made me shit my pants

Votes: 37 41.1%

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
These places are basically the same, why does one suck ass compared to the other.

chipotle_5.gif

featured_Moes2018.jpg

chipotle-vegan-option.jpg

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
These places are basically the same, why does one suck ass compared to the other.

chipotle_5.gif

featured_Moes2018.jpg

chipotle-vegan-option.jpg

that fact the I get some options for salsa's at moes put's it over the edge as far as these garbage burrito places go

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
La Bamba >>>>>> Qdoba > Moes > Taco Bell > Chipotle.

• 2Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I generally find the thought of Moe's a bit...cleaner? than Chipotle, and yet despite Chipotle being farther away, I pretty much always go there over Moe's. I don't know why.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Moes has a fresh salsa bar featuring 5+ salsas.
Chipotle has three flavors of tobasco.

Moes has melted queso of the gods
Chipotle has this potato soup looking bullshit

Moes has nachoes
Chipotle has burnt chips

Moes tastes good
Chipotle is not worth going to even if/when you have a book of no purchase necessary free food coupons.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Chipotle has three flavors of tobasco.

Years ago, the first time my wife took me to chipotle I almost flipped my fucking shit about the lack of salsa options. Had a beef with chipotle ever since which has only gotten worse since they havn't fucking fixed it, and they released queso made of chalk and shit.

It's so fucking stupid because I generally believe they have higher quality ingredients, but god damn fucking tabasco sauce? I put that shit on my eggs mother fucker, fuck off with that for a big ass burrito

edit: oh and moe's is cheaper and I get all the fucking salsa I could ever want

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
freebirds indeed, or torchys, or fuzzys

Chipotle is fucking trash

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

I like the steak more at Chipolte, but I like getting those stack things at Moes. Plus Moes has that "make your own fucking soda" machines so you can do WTF combos like Cherry Sprite lol

La Bamba >>>>>> Qdoba

Never seen those in New England

• 2Like

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fuck that noise. No Qdoba option invalidates this poll. Plus they don’t charge for guacamole.

• 2Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Plus Moes has that "make your own fucking soda" machines so you can do WTF combos like Cherry Sprite lol

Cherry Sprite is a normal flavor. Has been for almost 2 years.

sprite-cherry.jpg

Also, the next Sprite flavor coming down the pipe is
Lymonade

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
freebirds indeed, or torchys, or fuzzys

Chipotle is fucking trash
I liked Chipotle when I was living in Ohio. If you like any of these places and you live on the west coast, you should kill your family and put a fucking shotgun in your mouth.

• 2Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i just moved away from the only moe's i've ever had, so i'm sad about that. interestingly, the only time i've ever had chipotle's is when i lived in the same town... and i'd be willing to concede my opinion as not having a large enough base, but moe's is amazing and chipotle's is trash.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Freebirds and Torchy's are better. If I HAD to choose Moes or Chipotle, I'd pick Chipotle though. Moes is awful.

• 1Like

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I was a Chipotle fan in the beginning, but the queso and salsa from Moe's eventually won me over. I believe Chipotle has had a general decline in quality of materials though that has made them fall off even more in recent years.

But, to get the nacho chips, the queso and the salsa and mix them together. Holy fuck they must have put cocaine in that shit cause it was awesome. They also have the smaller burrito which is a nice alternative. Moe's ended up winning in the end, even though I think they are generally a cheaper all around place.

• 1Solidarity