CL Casual Encounters?

Aggro_sl

shitlord
Lol, that is what I am thinking. I find it almost to good to be true, but appealing. Just wondering if any lurkers have had any success with it?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're rich, white, and in that kind of neighborhood...

If you're on Craigslist....

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
95% of the ads are bots and 95% of the responses you get if you post an ad are from bots. The regular w4m is where the real chicks hang out. Great place to catch the herps if you don't have it already.

Aggro_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I've been floating some tester messages. Although I have sent these messages, purely with no intent to follow through, and bots are everywhere. Is why I ask if there is any success. General Google searches say that its just bots, but some success stories have popped up.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Probably depends on what city you're in. When I lived in austin, there were a lot of legit ads, and most were very weird. I saw one where a guy wanted other guys to pay $10 each to watch his slave blow a dog. And possibly he'd let you do his salve in the butt. I emailed to see if they were for real, and well, I don't know if it actually happened, but I did get a response saying he was doing this to punish the slave because he'd been bad.

But I had much more luck in the WFM section and posting in M4W. Most of those were looking for casual encounters anyway. If you want a hooker, goto the services section. Also, craigslist is a shithole now. I put up a post once looking for someone with a particular type of gun I wanted to test fire, offering to pay for the day at the range and let them shoot anything of mine they wanted. It got taken down within minutes and I got a rash of shit about trying to sell a firearm. So fuck craigslist. Backpage is where it's at.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So basically you want a hooker but don't want to cruise skid row. Just so we're on the same page is that what OP is asking?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think he doesn't want to pay. My understanding is that he was asking if there were regular sluts on craigslist who would fuck him for the cost of dinner or a few drinks. The answer is yes, but he'd be better off looking in the regular dating sections.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have a friend that used to hook up over CL like 3+ times a week. Not sure if he used m4w/w4m or casual but he would generally offer to smoke a blunt with girls and then they'd sex it up in the car. Often times he'd pick them up after class at the community college, lol.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Backpage for prostitutes.
cross reference with usasexguide.info and/or theeroticreview.com if you are scared of getting scammed

CL casual encounters if you don't mind getting spammed, but it's very much like going to a bar, gotta play the numbers game if you want to get laid. It takes 20 seconds to type up a generic hi message. 20 seconds to copy/paste and attach a photo, even if 10% of the ads are real and 10% of the chicks that a real end up wanting to have sex with you, it still pays off IMO.

CL regular dating if you like having sex, imo better to post your own ad than messaging girls, because you'll know right off the bat that they're interested in you. Small amount of spam, but less than you'll get on casual encounters.

Regular dating sites if you like paying for some chick's dinner without having her put out or enjoy having 30 back and forth messages only to have the "girl" (jerle) flake out when you suggest meeting.