CL Casual Encounters?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
yeah, she's a waitress.
The "don't get involved with coworkers" line applies to real jobs, not restaurants. Either she got turned off by you at some point, she got scared that she almost got fired and is trying to straighten up all around, or she's banging Eomer's friend

I say tone it down considerably but keep at it, only subtly at work, and give it a bit of time. If it's the first possibility, you'll know soon enough. If it's the latter, you probably need just a little time.

edit: wtf I thought I was in TGWBYHT

dangler_sl

shitlord
ok, I just got back from camping for two nights, and she tried to message me when she knew I was gone. So, yeah, I will just be causal towards her and look for an opening.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When you are texting back and forth always look for an opportunity to have her send the last one. So if she says goodbye for example, DON'T say it back. The more she thinks about you / is waiting to see if you will respond to her text, the better. Very effective.