CL Casual Encounters?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Antarius was the one that banged a couple tranny's, but not positive.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Most people I know use this site called Facebook. I think it might be exactly what you're looking for.
Most people want disease-free damaged daddy-issue hookups, not disease-ridden damaged political/religious crazy hookups.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Backpage for prostitutes.
cross reference with usasexguide.info and/or theeroticreview.com if you are scared of getting scammed

CL casual encounters if you don't mind getting spammed, but it's very much like going to a bar, gotta play the numbers game if you want to get laid. It takes 20 seconds to type up a generic hi message. 20 seconds to copy/paste and attach a photo, even if 10% of the ads are real and 10% of the chicks that a real end up wanting to have sex with you, it still pays off IMO.

CL regular dating if you like having sex, imo better to post your own ad than messaging girls, because you'll know right off the bat that they're interested in you. Small amount of spam, but less than you'll get on casual encounters.

Regular dating sites if you like paying for some chick's dinner without having her put out or enjoy having 30 back and forth messages only to have the "girl" (jerle) flake out when you suggest meeting.
Haha, that is awesome.

OkCupid used to offer "Crazy Blind Date." I never actually went on one, but it seemed pretty active in New York. Instantly eliminates the back-and-forth BS. I think the problem with dating sites is that people spend too much time reading and analyzing profiles. So you're stuck looking for someone who is perfect on paper, without really having a clue what is perfect for you. (People are awful at predicting future utility of all kinds of choices - dating included.) Seems to me that an algorithm matching you up with "close matches" for a blind date could be pretty successful.

Haha, that is awesome.

OkCupid used to offer "Crazy Blind Date." I never actually went on one, but it seemed pretty active in New York. Instantly eliminates the back-and-forth BS. I think the problem with dating sites is that people spend too much time reading and analyzing profiles. So you're stuck looking for someone who is perfect on paper, without really having a clue what is perfect for you. (People are awful at predicting future utility of all kinds of choices - dating included.) Seems to me that an algorithm matching you up with "close matches" for a blind date could be pretty successful.
Read the fine print carefully, some nutty broad here keeps putting up the meet location at a innocuously named tranny / gay strip bar.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Backpage for prostitutes.
cross reference with usasexguide.info and/or theeroticreview.com if you are scared of getting scammed

CL casual encounters if you don't mind getting spammed, but it's very much like going to a bar, gotta play the numbers game if you want to get laid. It takes 20 seconds to type up a generic hi message. 20 seconds to copy/paste and attach a photo, even if 10% of the ads are real and 10% of the chicks that a real end up wanting to have sex with you, it still pays off IMO.

CL regular dating if you like having sex, imo better to post your own ad than messaging girls, because you'll know right off the bat that they're interested in you. Small amount of spam, but less than you'll get on casual encounters.

Regular dating sites if you like paying for some chick's dinner without having her put out or enjoy having 30 back and forth messages only to have the "girl" (jerle) flake out when you suggest meeting.
Online dating still has higher 1st date put out rates than "conventional" dating.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Online dating still has higher 1st date put out rates than "conventional" dating.
bjoiQ0p.png

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I have had some good luck with PoF.com but you have to be patient. About 95% of the girls on there are fucking trolls but if you play the waiting game, leave your profile searchable, and don't have your first message to every hot girl on there, "Nice shoes, wanna fuck?" then you can pull some good ass off of there. I also have banged a handful of girls on match but you have to pay for the site and honestly the crop of girls on there isn't better then the free ones. I pulled a cougar off of Cougarlife.com but it wasn't worth the subscription fee to keep it going.

All and all the best way I have pulled ass in the last 10 years is because I have been a bartender. If your a decent looking guy who is still in his 20s get a bartending job ANYWHERE. You wont regret it.

Side-note: my meeting to ass ratio fucking quadrupled once I started to get visible tattoos. Seriously it was like night and day. I am sure all the butt hurt guys on here talk shit about dudes who look like me and have a lot of tattoos (over 20) but you can't argue with results.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
All and all the best way I have pulled ass in the last 10 years is because I have been a bartender. If your a decent looking guy who is still in his 20s get a bartending job ANYWHERE. You wont regret it.
Good career advice.