Cleveland

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
yep. Cleveland

Work may be sending me there for a couple weeks this summer to do some stuff for them. I'll be downtown.

Food? Fun? Cleveland!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_104196.jpg

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
If you want swanky nightlife go to The 9. Take a tour of the Great Lakes brewery, have some Christmas ale if they're making it. Go check out the house from A Christmas Story. Have a sandwich at The Melt. Get a cheap Indians ticket and hang out at the bar in the new patio area.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
As far as restaurants go, in addition to the melt (I have always gone to lakewood which is the original). Pier W in Lakewood (for the insane view), Momocho in Ohio City, Flannery's Pub, The B spot (I've only been to strongsville, but it has a 2nd location), Wild Mango in North Olmsted, Triv's (in strongsville), Chez Francois (it's a bit of a drive to Vermillion), Nemo Grille (Avon), are my top picks for places that an outsider should try here... It's pretty much the only redeeming feature of Cleveland is the sheer variety and high quality of food

I used to live in Lakewood, and I really, really miss that town. The food in Cleveland is top notch, everything Antarius mentioned is spot on. Winking Lizard is a local franchise bar/restaurant that has some of the best hot wings I've ever had ( on par with Anchor Bar in Buffalo). You should also try Slyman's Deli, best Reuben sandwich in the world!

Now that I live in Dallas, i appreciate what Cleveland has to offer; food, fall, Cedar Point, trees, one of the highest rated orchestras in the world, great Broadway productions, and excellent summer weather to name a few. I lived in Cleveland for 10 years and very much enjoyed the town but I always had a good paying job. Saying that, being stuck living there with no job prospects it would be an absolute horrible place to live.

PS the food scene in Dallas sucks, luckily Austin is a few hours away.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is Hot Sauce Williams decent?

Is it in a neighbourhood that I'll get shot in?

disgruntled_alien

Molten Core Raider
^Never ate there but you ain't getting shot. Well maybe but I doubt it.

Strip steakhouse is excellent. Youmustget a burger from Brown Bag. Art museum is awesome and while you're over there, head down to Corbos bakery in little Italy. I've never eaten at Melt because I refuse to wait an hour plus for a fucking grilled cheese sandwich but everyone raves about it. Si Senior on Lorain is a cheap authentic Mexican dive if that's your deal. Cedar Point is worth the drive if you're into coasters...Jesus the best thing to do in Cleveland is eat.

And if you still find the city depressing you could always squander your life savings at the Horseshoe before throwing yourself off the Terminal Tower.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Cleveland blows. Go see a show at the Grog Shop, eat at Momocho, get mugged on the flats and then spend the rest of your free time in Columbus.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Melt Bar and Grilled (Independence location is our preferred one).

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a ton of fun and a must do.

Those are my contributions.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Went to an Indians game. Nothing sucks more than a low scoring baseball game.

Walnut Wednesdays is awesome. Food trucks galore! One pierogi hoagie please.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I'm at cheesecake factory and its packed. I've never been to one before but it's apparently half priced cheese cake for national cheesecake day. I wonder if this is followed by a national diabeetus foot amputation day.

Merica

Vinen

God is dead
So I'm at cheesecake factory and its packed. I've never been to one before but it's apparently half priced cheese cake for national cheesecake day. I wonder if this is followed by a national diabeetus foot amputation day.

Merica
Fuck yeah terrible chain restaurants that give you too much crap food.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cheesecake Factory is actually pretty respectable if all you're getting is cheesecake. Fuck all their other food items though.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I hate their actual menu. It is like 20 pages of the most mediocre crap but slathered in grease and butter to try and make it edible. I hate that fucking place. Also they give you like 6000 calories per plate.