Cleveland

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm at Lola putting foie gras in my face

Come down and punch bisi in the face

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
^Never ate there but you ain't getting shot. Well maybe but I doubt it.

Strip steakhouse is excellent. Youmustget a burger from Brown Bag. Art museum is awesome and while you're over there, head down to Corbos bakery in little Italy. I've never eaten at Melt because I refuse to wait an hour plus for a fucking grilled cheese sandwich but everyone raves about it. Si Senior on Lorain is a cheap authentic Mexican dive if that's your deal. Cedar Point is worth the drive if you're into coasters...Jesus the best thing to do in Cleveland is eat.

And if you still find the city depressing you could always squander your life savings at the Horseshoe before throwing yourself off the Terminal Tower.
There are like 4 different Melt locations now, you aren't waiting an hour unless you're going at like 8pm on a Friday night. You can go at like 7pm literally any weekday and get a table or sit at the bar in lakewood instantly

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
P.S. We post a dozen different fucking awesome restaurants (I love momocho too, you are WAAAY more likely to have a long ass wait at Momocho rather than Melt at peak dinner eating times, but it's worth it for the margarita and guacamole sampler (avoid any/all of the fish tacos, instead go for the tamales), and fucking he goes to eat at the fucking Cheesecake Factory... What's next, are you going to update us on how long the wait for your McDouble was, or how the waiter was a dick to you at Applebees?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When you're there with co-workers, you don't get to pick the restaurant every night
frown.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'll never understand co-workers who choose places like that. Awful taste.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Depending on the amount of people they may just be taking a safe route approach. If you can't find something at least to your taste at Cheesecake Factory you've got issues since they have almost the entire planet's food on the menu.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
It's like trying to eat out with your Grandparents.

"There's this really good Lebanese place on the Northside"

"Oh. There's an Applebee's right there"

"...."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I escape some of the time. Having a phone to play with makes eating alone feel less sad.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Quick question. What's a relatively affordable men's clothing store in town? I wouldn't mind getting a few new business casual shirts

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Quick question. What's a relatively affordable men's clothing store in town? I wouldn't mind getting a few new business casual shirts
Where are you staying while in town? Do you have a rental carl?

Define relatively affordable. There's a Brooks Brothers at Tower City. There's also a Men's Wearhouse in North Olmsted (about 15 minutes from downtown Cleveland) and in Strongsville (about 20 minutes from downtown). Both North Olmsted and Strongsville have malls with your staple mall stores like JC Penny, Macy's, Dillards, etc. Or are you wanting something else?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is it normal to catch Major League on the TVs in the sports bar here in town or am I just lucky?

Meta as fuck