Cleveland

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you have your own transportation, I hear Tri-State Tori is open for business. I'm not familiar with those areas, but it can't be more than a couple hour drive, can it?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
major-league-pic-3.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Fucking work is keeping me downtown nonstop and working late like an asshole.

I want to track down some of these Fox News correspondents wandering the streets interviewing people before the debate on Thursday. Tell them how much I love Donald Trump's comb over and his apprentice show.

Vinen

God is dead
If you have your own transportation, I hear Tri-State Tori is open for business. I'm not familiar with those areas, but it can't be more than a couple hour drive, can it?
Is he still hooking? I mean she. Ravvenn looks like a man in some pictures.

Vinen

God is dead
Fucking work is keeping me downtown nonstop and working late like an asshole.

I want to track down some of these Fox News correspondents wandering the streets interviewing people before the debate on Thursday. Tell them how much I love Donald Trump's comb over and his apprentice show.
Someone did this to Wait Wait Don't Tell me 2 weeks ago. Was hilarious

Actually, I think she did think Donald Trump was charming /puke

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm actively avoiding downtown today. Joys of being a Government drone is the liberal telework policy we have.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She is about a 3.5-4hr drive from Cleveland

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was in Cleveland for business today and this evening and checked this thread for dinner recommendations. Went to Pier W. Very respectable seafood. Would recommend as well.