Cobra Kai

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Daniel's wife is pretty good in this too, probably second in line after Johnny for best performances.
Well it help that she's kinda hot for an old chick. Totally bangable

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Liked this season a lot. Kreese is an interesting character and I was glad to see his backstory fleshed out more fully rather than him being just a cartoon villain. Johnny is the show, though. The whole guy trapped in the past and trying to fix his fuckups is always a good watch and as said he comes across as so genuine. Glad they dialed back the kid drama a bit and the Okinawa visit went the direction it did. Also glad they did not go for the easy drama milking of having Ali jump on Johnny and fucking his relationships because he does not do the right thing. The finale was very satisfying and I am looking forward to what will presumably be the last season.
pretty sure they're guaranteed at least 5 seasons already

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Johnny's inability to use technology is the best.

The whole laptop ran out of juice scene when he was at the pawn shop and "well you told me it has wifi" was fucking hilarious.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
Ive almost finished season 1 and i've been laughing my ass off, shit is so cringe. This fucking hawk kid is so inspiring.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I loved this season. It does such a great job honoring the originals without it feeling like forced fan service. It's cheesy as shit but that's part of the appeal, it's really just a modernized 80's movie after all. Though I agree that the fights this season felt kind of weak compared to the past ones, but overall I still really enjoyed the whole thing.

• 3Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I just like this show because it's so 80's. It's a cheezy concept that just works today. Teaching high school you see this stupid shit every day minus the karate. Massive fight in the halls I have seen this shit first hand. I've also seen teachers avoid fights at all costs. I've never seen anyone get arrested but then again no one has ever been paralyzed either so who knows. You do see the change in kids over time even growing stupid mohawks. I've see dorky ass freshman walk in and by the time they are seniors they morphed into a badass because they took weight training.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm still on Season 2 so far, great show. Is it bad that I think that the daughter and the rival (Peyton List) are both really hot, especially when they face off, even though I'm like 15 years older than they are? And is it bad that I'm hoping that eventually they'll put aside their differences after a fight and make out?

I'll just go turn myself in to the police now.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm still on Season 2 so far, great show. Is it bad that I think that the daughter and the rival (Peyton List) are both really hot, especially when they face off, even though I'm like 15 years older than they are? And is it bad that I'm hoping that eventually they'll put aside their differences after a fight and make out?

Whatever you do, don't look up the show Bunkd on Netflix.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Too late. Thanks for getting me swatted by the FBI!

And definitely don't look up the show "Jessie" on Disney+ ;) (I only know this shit bc I have a kid who watches all this crap nonstop, I swear)

Honeslty Peyton got uglier as she got older. She's just not fit at all.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Rewatched parts of 1 and 2 tonight. They truly are just some of the best movies ever made. Something about Morita's "Miyagi" that is just perfect. I can't imagine a better casting than that. Just insanely good. Like just as good as Cranston's "Walter White."

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

The only hot chick on the show is Mrs. LaRusso thats for sure.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The only hot chick on the show is Mrs. LaRusso thats for sure.
1610235262053.png

Yeah, okay.

• 1Solidarity

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
My kid used to watch Jessie/Bunkd all day everyday. I didnt realize that was the same girl

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Mrs Larusso cock blocking Johnny by telling Ally he was seeing another woman was typical Larusso bullshit.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Malkav

French Madman
Mrs Larusso cock blocking Johnny by telling Ally he was seeing another woman was typical Larusso bullshit.

To be faire it's definitely better for him and avoided us a shit ton of bullshit drama down the road.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users