College Football 2014-15

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Regime, don't fuck this up for the SEC B-east.

I have an abnormal fear of pirates too but we can overcome it with the power of friendship, together.

Also, UT has played Oregon, Oklahoma, Miami, and we have Notre Dame coming, and we play Bama as our rival from the west. These whines about non-conference schedule don't hold any water for me.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
#SECBeast

rrr_img_86982.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Just to warn you Cutcliffe is 100% going to turn Driskel into an NFL prospect. It's what he does. He'll be all efficient and shit and you'll be like "WTF".

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just to warn you Cutcliffe is 100% going to turn Driskel into an NFL prospect. It's what he does. He'll be all efficient and shit and you'll be like "WTF".
Good he can do it on another team. I'll take my Tebows who win (and cry) for us now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What embarrasses you more regime, that Urban Meyer was your coach or that Tebow was his QB?
That's like saying what embrasses you more Mario? That urban went on to win the NC because of RickRod? Or because of Coach Stache "SweetCaroline" McCrutches.

Ps Tebow rules

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
That's like saying what embrasses you more Mario? That urban went on to win the NC because of RickRod? Or because of Coach Stache "SweetCaroline" McCrutches.

Ps Tebow rules
Bro, RichRod throwing that game sent LSU to the title game not you jort wearing, mullet sporting faggots. Tebow has infected your brain and turned you retarded.

Fuck man that season makes me so mad. Do you people realize that if not for the last week of that season the NC game would have been fucking Mizzou and WVU? Instead the college football gods that prevent anything good from ever happening ever gave us fucking LSU and Ohio state.

Fuck

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why isn't Oregon the home team? Also, they should have used their apple green uniforms again. Those are the best uniforms they have ever used.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I love the black numbers on the shoulders of the OSU jersey. The Oregon uniform is on point too, wonder how long they've been holding onto that one.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
God, glad I didnt watch the Bama game . . . and fuck you fags for thinking that hit on the punter was not legit. Someone posted a good response to it, but I dont want to find it to quote.

Thank god Harbaugh went to MICH, fucking hate tOSU and that will fill some of the serious talent etc vacuum that happened in that conference. And maybe run Meyer off.