College Football 2014-15

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Texas would have to improve its schedule to play in the SEC. Go schedule some of the big boys and get back with me.

And no, BYU does not count.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are right, scheduling an OOC game against a preseason top 10 team is really slacking.

First search on preseason ranking is a bleacher report and while bleacher report sucks, according to this list we have 3 Top 10 teams on our schedule and 5 top 25 teams in all.
College Football Rankings 2014: Preseasons Top 25 Post National Signing Day | Bleacher Report

I actually didn't realize it was that difficult. This year is gonna SUCK. I pray to the QB Gods to have mercy upon Texas.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Florida State gonna Florida State
Jameis Winston arrested for shoplifting crab legs at Publix - Tomahawk Nation
BmecVQgIUAAppdh.png

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You'd think the average quarterback at a major university would have a fairly easy time of it getting crabs.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Missouri and Texas A&M have definitely proven that they fit in well with the SEC
RfYuQsa.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting Picture on Money Made and Spent on Sports 2012-2013.
CollegeFinance_FINAL03.jpg

I don't understand the money spent on game day. Is Texas buying mountains of cocaine on game day? And if so, where are they serving it, because I like to party.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
What the fuck does Texas do on game day that causes it to spend more than 3x the next closest school?

EDIT: Holy shit. The amount they spend on one game day is more than the entire annual coaching cost.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It is total spent on all the game days combined.
Right, but with most high level BCS teams having ~8 home games per year, Texas is spending over $4million per game, with other schools spending about $1million per at most.

I have no clue what expenses that money encompasses, but it seems odd. Is Texas flying people in via private helicopters from the parking lot and dropping them off at the 50 yard line rather than using traditional gates & turnstiles or something?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Think that money we paid Cam pushed us over Tennessee, damn.

Also shocked at the crime graph, really would have expected Auburn to be a little higher than that.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL

he needs to be kicked off the team.

First rape then theft.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
When Texas played UCLA in LA few years ago they had a live country band playing... stuff like that could explain the costs. Never seen another team have anything close to what Texas brought out with them.