College Football 2014-15

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Somewhere Donald Sterling is admiring that beautiful black body and wants to offer him a contract.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saban is pissed at Pat White.
n898.gif

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I particularly enjoy the "Conference realignment is back in the news --> Really, who's reporting it? --> Some West Virginia Bloggers --> LULZ!"

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I got an email today reminding me scalping in Louisiana is illegal lol. Looking at our schedule I can't imagine any game other than the Alabama game being worth 1/10th the printed value to begin with.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got my lube already for the kickoff classic vs Alabama. Not many college sophomore RBs that are 6-3 240 and can run and move like Derrick Henry, that kid is a freak of nature.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I've got my lube already for the kickoff classic vs Alabama. Not many college sophomore RBs that are 6-3 240 and can run and move like Derrick Henry, that kid is a freak of nature.
I can only hope Yeldon gets rid of his fumblitis and Henry continues to improve. Would go a long way towards helping the new QB.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Couple of fun articles the last week:

College football's top 10 scoreboards - NCF Nation Blog - ESPN

I've seen MS State, Arkansas, and Texas. Texas's looks exactly like the Auburn one but I can't really tell scale from that picture. Ours may just be one video screen in the middle and not the side-by-side version.

14 for '14: Best uniforms in college football | NFL.com

Meanwhilediscipline issuescoming back up for Auburn. 92 in a 65 and you spill your milkshake all over you? Not a good look, bro. Gus needs to lay down the hammer and set an example. Chizik let crap like this go on and it got out of control. Maybe he was just mourning the death of Lutzenkirchen.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I couldn't even come up with a glib comment about it. Was going to go for a jab at Notre Dame but it is so pass?.