College Football 2014-15

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmm Overall that graphic seems spot on but there are a few that are making me go o_O Michigan: they got pasted by Notre Dame and they have them pretty much just below top ten teams? Vandy got blown out by temple and they are pretty much in the middle. I mean I'm considering Power House to mean for this year alone... If not then that whole list is a bit boggling to be quite frank.

And to Joeboo: pretty small world
smile.png
It sucks your friend didn't play, but then again he got to be close with a Super Bowl quarterback and went to the Rose Bowl, so it wasn't all that bad. As far as the recruiting in that area goes, I want to say that I believe that one of the coaches had ties to that area if I am not mistaken. I can't remember exactly, but I believe I read somewhere that one of the assistants hailed from that area of the country.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
This Louisville and Virginia game is damn good. Louisville was VERY sloppy early on, but they really stepped it up in the 4th.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jebus. Ohio State are a bunch of douchecanoes. We get it. You won. You should have. Stop putting up points, for the love of all that is holy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy Christ

Petrino is a flop and VT just proved ohio state is way worse then previously thought LOL

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Please tell me we can finally get the fraud that is AN Ohio State University out of the top 25 after this week.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mizzou is looking strong this year. 2 1st round NFL draft pick DEs on the field(Markus Golden and Shane Ray), and a solid offence. Our secondary is suspect, but as long as the D-line stays healthy the secondary may not get tested a whole lot.

Crazy that we had a DE leave early last year and get taken in the 2nd round of the draft, plus we had the SEC defensive player of the year on the D-line, and this years D-line is actually even better.

NFL scouts high on Missouri defensive ends - NFL.com

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Please tell me we can finally get the fraud that is AN Ohio State University out of the top 25 after this week.
Unfortunately, because theyyput up so many poits, and because they shut out their (cream puff) opponent, they'll likely move up in the rankings this week.

Dworkk

N00b
Interesting day so far
Someone ought to be a little worried about So. Car.
Edit
Iowa State beats Iowa
Time to rename the Big 10 to Big0

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
So UCLA won the toss and deferred, and Texas then chose to kick. Now UCLA gets the ball to start both halves. How long until Strong throws that guy off the team?