College Football 2014-15

Well, this game sucks. Oregon is the better team, but not tonight. Looks like the team all went out and partied last night.

If Ohio State does end up winning this, I'm not looking at any college football news until late August. I can't stand Ohio State fans.
If they end up losing tonight how are they the better team? Their stats are almost identical throughout the season and each had one loss. Also, you're they will have lost to a third string QB starting his third game.

Edit: and bosa pancakes mariota.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That's a roughing the passer if there ever was one. Oh well, should have been a better game than what it was.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well, this game sucks. Oregon is the better team, but not tonight. Looks like the team all went out and partied last night.

If Ohio State does end up winning this, I'm not looking at any college football news until late August. I can't stand Ohio State fans.
I can't fucking stand Urban Meyer - but Oregon is literally worse in every single position tonight including QB. tOSU is bigger, stronger, faster, and better prepared and are 2 scores up in spite of trying to hand the game to Oregon. I feel sick even typing that but I don't know that you and Brando are watching the same game the rest of us are.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm

Fuck dude, did you get hacked by Dumar in an attempt to drum up sympathy for the Buckeyes by acting like more of a douche than he normally does?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The worst part will be seeing Herby and Lebrick hugging this shit out in 30 minutes. Going to turn this shit off before that.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hey Big10, stop sucking ass and letting Ohio St go undefeated every year in conference so we can avoid seeing these pigfuckers in situations like this. How many Big10 games has Urban lost? Like 1?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'd actually say Oregon was outcoached, not out manned. OSU has run the same counter play all game long and there's been no adjustments whatsoever. Oregon has some pretty big and fast Dlineman and at times they are holding up well, it's the counter action up on the LB's which is making the holes for Elliot.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Probably should have seen this coming. Inaugural year of the playoff and the team that had probably the weakest case out of the four for making it in wins the whole thing. The football gods are taking a giant shit on the rotting carcass of the BCS.

Hey Big10, stop sucking ass and letting Ohio St go undefeated every year in conference so we can avoid seeing these pigfuckers in situations like this. How many Big10 games has Urban lost? Like 1?
They've lost a couple. Prepare yourself College football, here comes the Big Ten. Meyer, Harbaugh, MSU. Too bad I'm an illini alumni and we'll never be relevant.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'd actually say Oregon was outcoached, not out manned. OSU has run the same counter play all game long and there's been no adjustments whatsoever. Oregon has some pretty big and fast Dlineman and at times they are holding up well, it's the counter action up on the LB's which is making the holes for Elliot.
There's no adjustment because they are getting dumptrucked up front. You can't tactically adjust to getting your ass beaten by bigger, stronger, faster human beings on every single play. That was blatantly obvious by like 12 minutes into the game. For the 973423rd time we see that if you dominate in the trenches you probably win, and OSU is probably just as good at every other position as Oregon. Jones might end up being a better pro prospect than Mariota, who the fuck knows. Would you be afraid to pick Mariota in the top 5 now? I sure as hell would. He was a non-factor as a runner against better athletes and when their system didn't get guys open by 20 yards he didn't look very good.

Urban has lost one B10 game, the championship game last year.