College Football 2015-16

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The way that ESPN chick describes that is bullshit.

"She reaches out...then he strikes her." WTF? She struck him 1st...she just hits like a girl!

His initial grab of her arm was clearly to make her chill the fuck out. Clearly he should not have hit her like that, but come on. Charge her with the same damn offense.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So dumb. Bitch got what she deserved. You cannot punch another person and then get pissed when you get lit the fuck up. This whole, women can use whatever violence they want against men and its ok shit has got to stop.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Fucking stupid they're charging him with anything. I don't care that FSU kicked him out, that's their business, and he was stupid to do it. But in the eyes of the law, he defended himself with appropriate force. Bitch ought not be hitting motherfuckers if she don't want to get hit back.

Also, was that a gay bar?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yes if some bitch called me a American Inventor and punched me twice I certainly would not have walked away.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Could be good for Alabama, some hard losses from underestimating opponents. Now a majority of that team does not have championships etc. Easier to motivate.

Will be a interesting season to follow.

TCU, FSU, UF, BAMA, tOSU, LSU, AUB, USCx2, ORE, all have great plot lines this year for themselves and the sport as a whole.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Signs that it's the slow time of year in CFB

Now we're ranking SEC media guide covers

Ranking the 2015 SEC Media Guide covers

Spoiler alert: Mizzou wins
d3ce7a790b298839-610x980.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well, A) Auburn didn't do one so it isn't a real vote and 3) those are all terrible (mizzou is action-y) and did JJ Abrams do the Florida one? It is like someone finally learned what a plugin is in Photoshop.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yup Kirby Smart answered some questions about a loss... Such butthurt.
"They had three great wideouts who nobody ever saw because the quarterbacks that were there didn't have great throwing skills."

This is just bullshit, JT Barret is the best of the 3 in my mind.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So... Louisville just landed Jawon Pass (Dual-threat QB) that was being heavily recruited by Alabama and Auburn. Saban literally spent the whole day with him yesterday, something he doesn't do often for recruits (from what I read and understood). HUGE step for the Louisville program to land recruits over big name programs.

The funny is something that was said during the SEC Media Day

Gus Malzahn on satellite camps: "Chances of a team up North coming in & taking a player us or Alabama wants are slim to none"

Sterling

El Presidente
So... Louisville just landed Jawon Pass (Dual-threat QB) that was being heavily recruited by Alabama and Auburn. Saban literally spent the whole day with him yesterday, something he doesn't do often for recruits. HUGE step for the Louisville program to land recruits over big name programs.

The funny is something that was said during the SEC Media Day
It is true though. That is something that rarely happens.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Saban literally spent the whole day with him yesterday,
And he was at SEC Media Days too - fucking omnipresent bastard!

Actually he did spend a lot of time with him on Tuesday at the Elite camp.