College Football 2015-16

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looking pretty good, actually. Both on the ground and in the air. I may be impressed. Let's see how this second half goes.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If I was a Texas fan I don't know what I would do, this is embarrassing.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Well, that didn't last long. Now that the Pac12 vs SEC debate is already put to bed, who's next on the rotation? I think it's the ACC's turn.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Notre Dame looking pretty good, actually. Both on the ground and in the air. I may be impressed. Let's see how this second half goes.
Yeah, ND looked great tonight. Super impressed with Zaire too. I have to admit, even as well as he played in the bowl game last year, I was dubious that he would be very good. So far kid looks fantastic.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Few things in life are finer than being at a wedding surrounded by a 100+ nebraskans and watching them all react to the hail mary that beat them today. That was almost worth not being able to see Mizzou play. Lol

P.s. I'm in Athens Ohio and this town is a shit hole

darkko_sl

shitlord
How are you at a Nebraska wedding in a small Ohio college town lol? Speaking of Athens, the last time I was there I was dressed as Hurricane Katrina for Halloween. Man, that seems like forever ago.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Texas fan with a brain
h3h7e5kqhkltqrslspp6.gif

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Few things in life are finer than being at a wedding surrounded by a 100+ nebraskans and watching them all react to the hail mary that beat them today. That was almost worth not being able to see Mizzou play. Lol

P.s. I'm in Athens Ohio and this town is a shit hole
What kind of real fan has their wedding during football season? Seriously.

A friend of mine almost had to break it off beause a plantation they had wanted came open during football season....the day of Alabama/LSU. He had already gotten enough "no I'm not going to attend" that they finally moved it.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol all these dipshit Georgia Southern fans got shut up. We beat the worst Florida team ever last year, lookout!

Karl Joseph was a lot of guys best defensive player list for a reason going into this season. 8 tackles, 3 ints, 1 fumble recovery. Too bad our QB tries to throw 5 yard screens and 60 yard bombs with the same power.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
How are you at a Nebraska wedding in a small Ohio college town lol? Speaking of Athens, the last time I was there I was dressed as Hurricane Katrina for Halloween. Man, that seems like forever ago.
My wife's cousin is a professor here at Ohio University in Athens...but their entire family is from Nebraska. They all packed up their jorts and headed east for this wedding.

I take back what I said about Athens... They have a Tim Hortons so it's not all bad.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow was last night depressing. To add insult to injury, some asshole kept slowly poisoning me with this stuff called alcohol and I feel real bad this morning.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Foggy, I feel for you and usually want Texas to be good because it is better for OU when Texas is good. At this time, however, I want you to stay bad because it means there is more pressure on our leadership to abandon this slowly dying conference.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Just have your team play some of the opening games teams that the SEC have. Western Kentucky, Louisiana Monroe, Tennessee-Martin, UTEP, Southeast Missouri State, Louisiana Lafayette, New Mexico State, and McNeese State. I guess I could throw in Southern Mississippi and Bowling Green also, but more than 50 people have heard of those teams. So laughable. At least Auburn, A&M and Alabama played good programs.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thought Tejas would keep it respectable but last night was shocking. How long does Strong have to prove he is a good coach without teddy bridgewater?