College Football 2015-16

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
He had no business being hired as the coach, just like Kiffin. Pete's never coming back and his assistants aren't going to be him either.

Now reports he was drunk DURING the ASU game, awesome!

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
My team is already irrelevant again for the past decade so all I've got is the salt to keep me going. That, and the hope that Harbaugh already starts to dominate the Big 10 in year 1. Anything to get OSU fans crying and Dantonio just isn't getting it done.

Both UTs deserved some good karma this week.
How exactly is Dantonio not getting it done?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
How exactly is Dantonio not getting it done?
It was an absolutely absurd statement not worth responding to. The only way Dantonio could be any more successful at this point is going undefeated every year.

Generol_sl

shitlord
It was an absolutely absurd statement not worth responding to. The only way Dantonio could be any more successful at this point is going undefeated every year.
Seriously.... the dude is 81-31, has won 4 straight bowl games, and this is the third straight year his team has been ranked within the Top 5. All of that with a second tier budget, facilities and a few of the best recruiters/Coaches in the country right there competing against him.

If I am Texas this is the guy I want... badly...

Generol_sl

shitlord
Sark showed up at campus just trashed it sounds like for practice this morning. Don't get Haden allowing him to take a leave of absence instead of just firing him.
Unfortunately you can't do shit like that now a day's within many jobs, especially high profile positions. Think about it, he fires him and all the former lushes, current fucktard addicts and, worst of all, bleeding hearts (especially in CA) would come down on USC like thunderbolts. No.... no, no, he has to give him the chance for rehab first and then, after he fucks up again (which he likely will) then he will be able to fire him.

Although CA is a no fault state come to think of it. Perhaps there is something in his contract that stipulates that he is allowed to be drunk as long as he isn't caught. It is LA after all. What surprises me the most is USC, although being in the most absolute shitty area of LA is still in LA and recruits drool for that chance. It really surprises me they haven't produced a winner for awhile with either programs (big winner that is).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the Dana Holgorsen experiment is over, betting this dude is gone at seasons end unless some miraculous shit happens. He's a good coordinator, lousy head coach.

There was some interview post game with our 2 running backs. The guy in OT who had 19 carries for 47 yards was running the ball, not the guy who had 19 carries for 147 yards. When asked why he said the running backs get together and decide who will take that series, not the coaches. So they decided it was Shell's turn.............for fucks sake.........I have literally not heard of something this retarded. Ever, at any organized level of sports. Apparently our HC just cant be bothered with trivial details like giving the ball to the guy who doesnt suck.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm extremely interested in the Michigan vs MSU game this weekend. I think with the way Michigan has been playing lately they've looked better than even OSU.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately you can't do shit like that now a day's within many jobs, especially high profile positions. Think about it, he fires him and all the former lushes, current fucktard addicts and, worst of all, bleeding hearts (especially in CA) would come down on USC like thunderbolts. No.... no, no, he has to give him the chance for rehab first and then, after he fucks up again (which he likely will) then he will be able to fire him.

Although CA is a no fault state come to think of it. Perhaps there is something in his contract that stipulates that he is allowed to be drunk as long as he isn't caught. It is LA after all. What surprises me the most is USC, although being in the most absolute shitty area of LA is still in LA and recruits drool for that chance. It really surprises me they haven't produced a winner for awhile with either programs (big winner that is).
It is not a CA thing, it is a Federal thing. Alcoholism is considered an illness with the Americans with Disabilities Act. So he they can not just fire him right now due to it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Oh I don't know, having your scholarships reduced by almost half for 4 years might have something to do with it....

Pat Haden of USC Trojans -- Sanction documents hint at NCAA hypocrisy

Generol_sl

shitlord
It is not a CA thing, it is a Federal thing. Alcoholism is considered an illness with the Americans with Disabilities Act. So he they can not just fire him right now due to it.
I had no idea it was considered an illness now. So that would mean that drug addiction is considered an illness now too. It's such a weird thing to consider as it has so much choice to do with it rather than an illness onset and progression.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It was an absurd statement and I forgot the ellipsis I usually use to denote this. Some strong butt hurt going on before the game already. Is it fear or is little brother's chip still so high even after a solid era of success?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm extremely interested in the Michigan vs MSU game this weekend. I think with the way Michigan has been playing lately they've looked better than even OSU.
They look like one of, if not the top team in college. I think if they played Utah later in the year they win for sure. All of the top 10 teams have shown weaknesses, some more than others.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When was the last time a team has had three consecutive shut outs like Michigan?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Our QB suspended lol. Well we did better then I thought this year! Love the new coach.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Roids.

IF he raped a girl and attended FSU he could still play next week.