College Football 2016-2017 Season

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The best part of this is that those last 3 spots would really allow the committee to pick some interesting matchups. Take this year, you have Bama, Clemson, Washington, Oklahoma, Penn State. Do you give the 3 wildcards to the Big 10? Do you give Western Michigan a chance?
My picks would be:

1. Bama - 8. Western Michigan
2. Ohio State - 7. USC or WVU
3. Clemson - 6. OU
4. Washington - 5. Penn State

Yes, I know that this leaves out Michigan in favor of a 3 loss USC, anemic WVU, or a MAC champion; but I still think that 3 teams from one division is ludicrous and would pose too many conference rematches.

If you really wanted to get all college basketball like, just make the 8 seed a permanent "best of the Group of 5" seed. Sure it means you take away a spot from the Power 5, but having the #1 team in the country should be rewarded. What better than having the first playoff game against a Group of 5 opponent?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you really wanted to get all college basketball like, just make the 8 seed a permanent "best of the Group of 5" seed. Sure it means you take away a spot from the Power 5, but having the #1 team in the country should be rewarded. What better than having the first playoff game against a Group of 5 opponent?

They could use the old BCS requirement of best group of 5, provided they are ranked higher than 12? 15?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They could use the old BCS requirement of best group of 5, provided they are ranked higher than 12? 15?

As long as they are in the top 25, they should get a spot. That school then gets the money for a playoff game and the #1 team in the country gets a lay-up playoff game reward for being the #1 team in the country.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
@ham you lazy fuck set up bowl mania

13th anniversary btw that's why I push ham and cheese to do it since he hides from the forums now.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas
Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 4.21.07 PM.png

• 1Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Yay! Lamar won Maxwell Award (Most Outstanding Player) and Walter Camp Award.

Deshaun Watson rightfully deserved the Davey O'Brien Award (Best QB Award). He's the most well-rounded QB in the nation. Hopefully Lamar improves his passing and reads and he'll win it next year.

Next step... Heisman Saturday!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully Chris Simms won't get into coaching to steal this job unjustly from him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm sure you're right. He probably didn't cold cock a female and run away like a bitch.

Bro, he cold cocked a female and ran away like a bitch. He also paid his debt to society and was suspended from the football team for a year. My question is that if the video is damning enough to make those punishments look tame then why does the victim not want any video released? Again, I was shocked when he was not immediately kicked off the team and out of school when it happened.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who knows man; there are a host of reasons why she does not want the video made public. I just remember the media being appalled at the video when they view it.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Video goes public, it hurts Mixons draft stock, and the victim can't collect nearly as much money from Mixon down the road.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users