College Football 2016-2017 Season

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Kudos to Dalvin Cook for being a team player and not a fucking pussy like Fournette, McCaffrey, and a few others as he actually played his bowl game.

So far, ACC > all... Is this the twilight zone? Didn't expect this. Just need a L'ville and Clempson win tomorrow to really put the ACC ahead (in terms of overall conference).

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think the better team won. That is, the team that was better tonight. There were days this year when Michigan would have dominated. Today was not that day.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Really good game. I wonder if Harbaugh is going to get a great QB soon? I don't keep up enough but his QBs so far have been LSU average.A well-fought game punctuated with some big plays.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
^ Behind Speight is O'Korn who is average at best but there's a good freshman named Brandon Peters who was a high recruit and he picked up McCaffery (bro is the Stanford RB) and supposedly he is a really good QB. We'll see.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They also need some lineman that can block a pass rush for more than a second. That would help QB play considerably.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I get criticizing the QB, but the O was grinding it out while the D was giving up big play after big play. Really the opposite of the rest of M's season.

Fadaar

That guy
Was a fun game to be at. The fucking FSU horse (Renegade) wigged out pregame and fell over and the rider had to abandon ship while holding a flaming spear. I thought it was some horrible omen but the game ended up being absolutely ridiculous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Was a fun game to be at. The fucking FSU horse (Renegade) wigged out pregame and fell over and the rider had to abandon ship while holding a flaming spear. I thought it was some horrible omen but the game ended up being absolutely ridiculous.

That actually goes along with the feel of the whole game. Chaos.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Having 3 of the best defensive starters out (and the backup for one of the starters) is really apparent already in this LSU game. Having to play LSU with 2nd and 3rd string players sucks.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Don't really think it is possible but damn would I like to see Washington win. Alabama just seems so stacked it's crazy.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm not talking shit but even healthy, the Cards aren't nearly as talented as LSU. This is the LSU that the Mad Hatter couldn't get going. I don't know what the issue is, but Louisville has looked pretty awful the last few. I don't even consider the WakeyLeak game a fair match either. It will be interesting to see how Lamar does next year with more seasoning...and more film of him. Their schedule for next year already looks weak as fuck. Kent St, Murray St, UK, and Purdue? GTFO! Lol.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm not talking shit but even healthy, the Cards aren't nearly as talented as LSU. This is the LSU that the Mad Hatter couldn't get going. I don't know what the issue is, but Louisville has looked pretty awful the last few. I don't even consider the WakeyLeak game a fair match either. It will be interesting to see how Lamar does next year with more seasoning...and more film of him. Their schedule for next year already looks weak as fuck. Kent St, Murray St, UK, and Purdue? GTFO! Lol.

Yup, our schedule is terrible next year. The good thing is, we have a lot of 4* oline recruits coming which will help alleviate our terrible offense. I also want Grantham fucking gone. His schemes and overall coaching have been incredibly terrible.

I turned the game off to watch the end of the Louisville basketball game. The defense being very thin due to injuries hurts, but I'm literally laughing at our offense by how bad they've played in the last few games.

I knew I shouldve went to the IU/Louisville basketball game in Indy instead of watching this.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yup, our schedule is terrible next year. The good thing is, we have a lot of 4* oline recruits coming which will help alleviate our terrible offense. I also want Grantham fucking gone. His schemes and overall coaching have been incredibly terrible.

I turned the game off to watch the end of the Louisville basketball game.

Sounds good. They are a fun team to watch so I hope Lamar continues to improve. Sometimes an ass-whipping teaches more than any other way.