College Football 2016-2017 Season

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So Lamar Jackson is the worst Heisman winner since?

I somewhat agree... His performance for this bowl game was average to mediocre based on what he was dealt. He got sacked a good handful or two due to our o-line, so he barely had any time to even get a play going. Will be interesting what the total "pressure" percentage of plays occurred when people like FootballFocus take a look. He had around 6 throws that were shanked by the receiver, not his fault.

But hey, we won in a ranked matchup vs. IU in basketball. Afterall, we are a basketball school! :D

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Best team in the Big 10 wasn't playing tonight, only thing I can figure. Ohio State looks like crap

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just saw this... You have Boulware suplexing and choking people, now you have Clemson player giving other players prostate exams?

balltouch.0.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Just saw this... You have Boulware suplexing and choking people, now you have Clemson player giving other players prostate exams?

balltouch.0.gif

Lol, he was just doing an alternative concussion exam. He thought THE Ohio State team was knocked out after the first punch...like Rousey last night. I kinda agree with him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe the Big10 should have sent their conference champion instead of the 3rd place team.

I totally agree. I hope the committee gets destroyed in the media this week. Another example of the "eye test" being complete garbage.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I totally agree. I hope the committee gets destroyed in the media this week. Another example of the "eye test" being complete garbage.

If they used the eye test then they would have seen OSU playing inconsistently all year. The committee just liked tasting that OSU cock.

C1Dc4ECUoAA5viy.png

• 3Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

balltouch.0.gif

Well, when you're not convinced of what pronoun to use by how they play football...

IMG_1367.JPG

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

balltouch.0.gif

He just wanted to know what butthurt feels like first hand.

• 3Like

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Kiffin out for title game. Reading between the lines of Saban's presser, he wasn't happy with the lack of prep for Washington.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
We'll see, hopefully Sark stays sober long enough to call the game - I watched Clemson's games vs. Pitt and NC State and I think we can pound the rock with the read option against them.