College Football 2016-2017 Season

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
LV,

Congrats brother! Im not happy to see such a great Cards team but they are hot! Petrino is one hell of a coach too. I was just as happy to see FSU get smoked as anyone alive probably. What a great game. What a great weekend so far. Now just need to see Bama get clocked and my weekend is complete. Really wouldn't mind seeing OSU and Michigan get beat while we are at it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Great start for ND and it gets called back already. I feel like that is an omen of things to come

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm so sick of Mike Stoops and his terrible defenses. His last good defense was 2003. Ever since then it has been bullshit that gets eaten alive by very good teams.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame confirmed irrelevant this year.

Wow. What a piss poor showing. I hope they lose about 75% of their games so shit gets changed up.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Good God what a catch o_O. holy hell

Edit: He didn't even have his fingertips on that ball (right hand) he knuckle-caught that thing....that is ridiculous. /Hugs an OU player, gets 6 points.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have to say, for as bad as ND looks, Deshone Kizer looks pretty damn good. The kid stays totally calm throughout the game, and is still doing his best to keep them in the game.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I have to say, for as bad as ND looks, Deshone Kizer looks pretty damn good. The kid stays totally calm throughout the game, and is still doing his best to keep them in the game.

I feel you. I hate seeing OU with some of the pieces to be a great team but missing just enough to be second tier. It is frustrating as fuck.