College Football 2016-2017 Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Michigan looks like garbage tonight. Probably turning this off as I don't care about either team. My Wolverine buddies are pretty pissed though.

Sterling

El Presidente
Even if it kills my bracket, FSU winning would be nice. Tired of Harbaugh. FSU defense has been legit, even if as a team they've been very overrated since the Crabthief left.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Peppers would have a huge impact on this game. He makes a ton of those tackles in the open field for us.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Things getting exciting this second half. Might be a big finish these last 2 minutes.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
Michigan might pull it off, having peppers out killed us for sure. Not only a play maker on defense, good punt returner and a weapon on offense.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Peppers would have a huge impact on this game. He makes a ton of those tackles in the open field for us.

Peppers doesn't have the legitimate defensive stats to back up the hype he receives. I've said it before, he's a good player, not great. He's being hindered (and also propped up by being diverse) by the fact that they are trying to make him play a gazillion positions instead of focusing on one. If he focused on his one position, he'd be absolutely amazing. He isn't even the best defensive player on his own team in terms of tackles (32nd in the Big10). He's 34th in sacks in his own conference, one interception in 12 games, doesn't have the top 15 in fumbles (forced or recovered) and not in passes defended. He did not have a single tackle for loss against Wisconsin, Penn St., and Ohio St.

Either way, I take back what i said about Michigan. They came back and wasn't expecting that. I was wrong...

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Everytime Michigan does something good FSU either has a really good play or Michigan has some kind of blunder. I'm just happy the game became interesting.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Peppers doesn't have the legitimate stats to back up the hype he receives. I've said it before, he's a good player, not great. He's being hindered (and also propped up by being diverse) by the fact that they are trying to make him play a gazillion positions instead of focusing on one. If he focused on his one position, he'd be absolutely amazing. He isn't even the best defensive player on his own team in terms of tackles (32nd in the Big10). He's 34th in sacks in his own conference, one interception in 12 games, doesn't have the top 15 in fumbles (forced or recovered) and not in passes defended. He did not have a single tackle for loss against Wisconsin, Penn St., and Ohio St.

I'm not saying he isn't overhyped. I'm saying he is our best open field tackler and has the fastest speed on our defense. That shit matters when you have a running back breaking tackles left and right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I've really been a strong supporter of Speight this year but jesus fucking christ can you throw the ball at all this game?

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
No call for off sides but 4 yard passes with 30 seconds left isn't going to cut it.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
That turned out to be a hell of a game. Hard to be that mad at the D considering they were out there all night and lost Pep right before the game. Speight killed us with some truly horrid QB play but good win by FSU. Cook is a hell of a back, goddamn.

• 1Like