College Football 2016-2017 Season

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe the committee should have put Penn St. into the playoffs...just maybe!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That was a terrible call. He barely touched the QB.

Also just ejected the Trojans best tackler. That's going to hurt.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
In a perfect world there would be a way to know if there was malicious intent because they hit looked innocent. Unfortunately until then they just have to enforce the rules. He launched and he hit the helmet.

I'd like to see the few calls(targeting or not) where a player gets pushed into another player and that causes a penalty to never be called again.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What's the thought process with stopping the clock to move the chains on 1st down in college? I always knew they did it, but never thought much about it.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I can't believe Penn State tried to force a score on that last drive. I figured run pass run to control the clock and if you didn't have a first down you just let the clock run down and go to OT.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
3 of the top 6 teams to end season were B10. All lost their bowl games.

Can we go ahead and not put them all near the top of the polls to start next year?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Delly

Trakanon Raider
3 of the top 6 teams to end season were B10. All lost their bowl games.

Can we go ahead and not put them all near the top of the polls to start next year?

Minus the one overrated team, the other two games were fantastic.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Minus the one overrated team, the other two games were fantastic.

True, but both Michigan and Penn St where in serious discussions for getting into the 4-team playoff along with Ohio St, and then ended up losing to lower-ranked teams anyway after not getting in. Pretty disappointing all around for all 3 teams.

The top 3 teams from each side of the Big 10 went a combined 1-5 in their bowl games. Thank god Wisconsin didn't blow their lead vs powerhouse Western Michigan.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well this game is over, at least I can get a good night sleep before heading back to work for the first time in two weeks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Big 10 is the best division in football.

IMG_6220.JPG

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The ACC was the strongest conference this year based off results. Ten winning teams went 8-2. That's pretty damn strong.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Gus Malzaan is a bitch.

Trying to make this look like OU didn't call off the dogs in the 4th.

What a fucking loser.

• 2Like