College Football 2017-2018 Season

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Worst combined defensive effort I've ever seen, but both offenses are terrific. Weird game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Worst combined defensive effort I've ever seen, but both offenses are terrific. Weird game

Like I said weeks ago, Mike Stoops is gone after this season. No possible way this is acceptable at OU for this long.

Entertaining game, but sloppy.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Loving every time that Ohio State loses, so so so overrated, along with Uber Cryer at the helm. I wish Cryer never had a player like Tebow to play for him.

Urban is shit! KRA!

Urban-Meyer-faking-it.jpg

KRA! KRA! KRA! KRA! KRA! KRA! KRA!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Could you imagine the draft hype Mayfield would be getting if he was 2-3 inches taller?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Does OU and OSU realize you are allowed to play defense?

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OSU just got a HUGE break off a pretty questionable targeting call. What a major swing

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Some things never change....

Grats OU/LD, the OU offense is really good. This one sucks.....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Another fantastic college game day. Who needs the NFL? ND might actually be that fourth team this year. Hopefully, they lose big in the first round so we don't see Bama destroy them again in another lopsided championship. A Bulldog win would be glorious but have they changed that much so quickly? Still hard to have faith in them.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Some things never change....

Grats OU/LD, the OU offense is really good. This one sucks.....

Game was at least fun to watch for the offense. I know that I technically won the bet but I cannot be happy with the defense. Enjoy:

screen-shot-2016-09-08-at-12-46-29-pm.png

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another fantastic college game day. Who needs the NFL? ND might actually be that fourth team this year. Hopefully, they lose big in the first round so we don't see Bama destroy them again in another lopsided championship. A Bulldog win would be glorious but have they changed that much so quickly? Still hard to have faith in them.

I think the upcoming game against Auburn will go a long way in showing if indeed the UGA bulldogs have the potential that is needed to beat Alabama.

The Notre Dame verse Miami game is going to be another game that shows who is who. Actually looking forward to this game as much as the UGA one.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think the upcoming game against Auburn will go a long way in showing if indeed the UGA bulldogs have the potential that is needed to beat Alabama.

The Notre Dame verse Miami game is going to be another game that shows who is who. Actually looking forward to this game as much as the UGA one.

I honestly thought Miami was going to get crushed by VT and I'm a huge fan. It's been a long time since they were a really good team. Spot on about these two games and it's been one hell of a good season already for fans. The Big12 is the most fan division in football but I've really enjoyed all the games I've watched.

Armin

Peasant
I honestly thought Miami was going to get crushed by VT and I'm a huge fan. It's been a long time since they were a really good team. Spot on about these two games and it's been one hell of a good season already for fans. The Big12 is the most fan division in football but I've really enjoyed all the games I've watched.

We got dumpstered. I had my doubts before the game, we've beaten a bunch of bad or average teams with a ton of freshmen all over the field on offense and stuff. Just didn't get away with it again against a good defense and good coaching.

Miami lost over a decade because of bad coaches wasting massive Florida talent. Probably not good for the rest of us that Richt is a good coach.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Richt is terrible, all he ever did was underachieve at UGA with top 10 recruiting classes.

• 1Worf