College Football 2017-2018 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Georgia just wants the clock to run out. Talk about about a shit kicking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Alabama can only win with #1 ranking on their back, hard to stay number one through a whole season in these last few seasons. Calling it now South Carolina Gamecocks beat the Clemson Tigers. KRA! kra! KRA.....>Q!!!!!11

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Alabama can only win with #1 ranking on their back, hard to stay number one through a whole season in these last few seasons. Calling it now South Carolina Gamecocks beat the Clemson Tigers. KRA! kra! KRA.....>Q!!!!!11

WutFace?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
ND looks like shit so far. Can't run, can't throw, and can't stop anything on defense. This could get ugly

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Can’t decide if I want Bama undefeated or to watch them lose... :thinking:

Fuck Alabama

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I desperately want Alabama to lose. I want to see what they do with #1, 2, and 3 losing. Because Notre Dame is shitting the bed like no one's business.

Also, screw Alabama. They need to lose once in a while.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
At least ND decided not to waste everyone's time and got their shit pushed in before the title game.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I desperately want Alabama to lose. I want to see what they do with #1, 2, and 3 losing.

As someone who doesn't really care about College Football but has caught most of the local (Wisconsin) games because of my crew, I can't tell you how much I would like this terrible team to be the only undefeated major name left, just to watch the rankings madness.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, Miami has made me a believer again. ND was toasted and the Canes are looking better every week. Clemson is still the better team overall, but now it should be a dogfight. That U defense looks great. Another great week except for Miss St shitting the bed in the 4th.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users