College Football 2017-2018 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Richt got dumped because he couldnt beat Bama. Georgia fans are delusional for getting rid of him.
Not really. You could add Florida to that list too when the Urb was there. UGA had only even made the SEC title game twice since the last time they won it in 2005. 2012 they almost got Bama, that was a hell of a game but still close but no cigar which was the Richt MO.

Richt had what, 7-8 years before he had to deal with Saban along with a top 10 recruiting ranking every year during that time? And still couldn't sniff a NC. Dude was a perennial underachiever. Shit even in 2005 (the last time UGA won the SEC) he lost to a freshman led WVU team which on paper had no business beating that UGA team that year. And this even when hurricane Katrina sent the fucking Sugar Bowl from NO to Atlanta and gave them essentially a home field since the Superdome was under water.

Georgia's class is ranked 3rd this year and has been top 5 the last few iirc. Maybe this is their year finally, so we will see what happens in the SEC ccg. This year like practically every other in the last 15 years, they have the talent but UGA always plays/played bottom bitch to someone like Florida or Alabama (the latter in recent years). I would for the sake of some good friends back in Atlanta like to see them finally do something with all the talent they get and fucking beat Bama because along with the rest of cfb fans everywhere I'm sick of them winning.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Regime Regime WHHOOOO I am sorry buddy when my team makes your team look like a dumpster fire. Getting Cocky,, love the beautiful southern girls wearing "GO COCKS" shirts, gotta love it GO COCKS@!

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beating Florida this year is not exactly a difficult task. They have so many problems that I would venture to say this is the worst Florida Season in decades.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
No it isn't really difficult at all, just they usually always beat us and the Gamecocks used to always be at the bottom of the SEC East. I actually didn't think we would be this good this year but Jake Bentley has really surprised me. I just don't get why we lose to KENTUCKY! every year it seems and should of beat Texas A&M. Steve Spurrier was too worried about his golf game and not his football game his final 3-4 years. KRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
No it isn't really difficult at all, just they usually always beat us and the Gamecocks used to always be at the bottom of the SEC East. I actually didn't think we would be this good this year but Jake Bentley has really surprised me. I just don't get why we lose to KENTUCKY! every year it seems and should of beat Texas A&M. Steve Spurrier was too worried about his golf game and not his football game his final 3-4 years.

.......... KRA????

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Why are you running on 3 and 21 when you haven't been able to run during the whole fucking game! Jesus fucking Christ!!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If GA knew what a screen was they’d have 80 pts. But Auburn would probably kill Jake Fromm State Farm before he got it off.

War Damn.

Lotta game left. We already blew one 20pt lead this year.

Sterling

El Presidente
Why are you running on 3 and 21 when you haven't been able to run during the whole fucking game! Jesus fucking Christ!!
If you feel like a 1st down is very unlikely sometimes getting a few yards to improve field position for a kick isn't the worst thing you can do.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Good point. I feel like UGA has been willing to change up their plays in past games when needed and it seems like they're just on their heels now no not playing smart.