College Football 2017-2018 Season

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Baker Mayfeild got mad at Kansas and told them to suck it while grabbing his junk. Now we get this!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Baker Mayfeild got mad at Kansas and told them to suck it while grabbing his junk. Now we get this!

Cracks me up thinking the probable Heisman winner didn't even earn back the starting job when he was at Texas Tech.

That awesome Heisman trophy, guys!

SeanDoe1z1

Cracks me up thinking the probable Heisman winner didn't even earn back the starting job when he was at Texas Tech.

That awesome Heisman trophy, guys!

To be fair, dude has natural talent with good instincts. Young and stupid off the field though.

edit: Watched that game too, Kansas captain acted like a little girl at coin toss. OU quarterback took an obvious late targeting hit that was never called either (one of the worst things I've seen this season to be honest, even commentators were wondering wtf was going on). I've shit talked for way less, but kid has camera on him 24/7 so hes going to get held to higher standard.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Even at Tech I loved the way he played, during his short stint. Dude definitely has some of that douche/tool in him though. Haha that's the first time I saw that public intoxication video. Started at a slow jog, bad decision haha.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, Miami looked like the Dolphins. I had to double check it wasn't Sunday.