College Football 2017-2018 Season

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
UCF kind of choked at the end but held them tied to go to OT.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Memphis almost won the game because they committed two delay of game penalties

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Memphis almost won the game because they committed two delay of game penalties
Yeah I was shocked by that. I guess I dont watch enough college because i was surprised those could not be declined.

Fadaar

That guy
Game shouldn't have even gotten this close, lucky to go to OT when losing the turnover battle 4-1.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Man that roughing the passer call on Georgia is just bullshit. fucking QB's protected like princess now a days.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Don't really care who wins the ACC but I'd have to lean toward Clemson just because Miami fans are some of the most obnoxious in existence, up there with Ohio State which leads me to.... go Badgers. Good year when my 2 fav teams (UCF and UGA) go a combined 24-1. Sucks UCF is losing Frost though. Fucking Nebraska just had to be a shitshow.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I always route for the underdog. Except when that's Ohio State. I hope Wisconsin runs a train on them.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Well, hopefully the UGA beatdown keeps Bama at home. Beyond that, I have very little skin in this game(unless Miami plays miracle ball). It is fun to watch the Sooners crush teams after Bob finally leaves. OU fans must have been happy as fuck this past June. The WV Destruction Bowl, https://wetbin.com/west-virginia-destroys-oklahoma-in-fiesta-bowl/, was one of my favorite games of all time.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Well, hopefully the UGA beatdown keeps Bama at home. Beyond that, I have very little skin in this game(unless Miami plays miracle ball). It is fun to watch the Sooners crush teams after Bob finally leaves. OU fans must have been happy as fuck this past June. The WV Destruction Bowl, https://wetbin.com/west-virginia-destroys-oklahoma-in-fiesta-bowl/, was one of my favorite games of all time.
Am OU fan, can confirm fantastic.

Won't be really great until Mike Stoops is replaced, though. His D is atrocious.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users