College Football 2017-2018 Season

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Only started watching in the 4th quarter, but god damn Georgia looked like dogshit and Bama was running over them on both sides of the ball. How the hell did they ever get the lead?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well, Alabama got outplayed all game, and pulled it out at the end. I hate the fact that that program gets another title.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Georgia couldnt keep the pace, they were done at halftime. Play calling the second half was dog shit also

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If I were Kirby Smart, i'd be embarrassed as fuck. Outscored 26-10 in a little over a half in a game you were dominating. Saban, 12-1 vs his proteges. None know how to beat him.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That qualify as a dagger? Lol

Unreal. Snatched the game.

Hate to say this... but Bama is about to rattle off three in a row if that QB is as good as he looks.

• 1Solidarity

taebin

Same trailer, different park
They just showed a replay of that freshman quarterback looking off the safety knowing his receiver was gonna burn the corner. Kid hasn't started a game all year and only played versus Mercer or something and he can pull that in overtime of the national championship. If they have a legit QB for the next 2-3 years.....shiiiiiit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
My life needs some Saban vs Belichick.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Georgia has had a great year in sports after the Falcons superbowl fail and now this.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They just showed a replay of that freshman quarterback looking off the safety knowing his receiver was gonna burn the corner. Kid hasn't started a game all year and only played versus Mercer or something and he can pull that in overtime of the national championship. If they have a legit QB for the next 2-3 years.....shiiiiiit.

That defense was getting their shit pushed in the second half. How do you blow coverage that bad after a huge loss in OT though? Bamas kicker got his ass saved and blankenship is solid and has a future

Last edited: