College Football 2017-2018 Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Grats Prodigal!

Thanks man - holy fuck the rollercoaster! I was still cursing about taking the sack, then planning to have another kid and name him Tua in the same breath.

And I just saw our center proposed to his hot girlfriend - damn that’s sweet.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think Sabam 12-0 over head coaches who played under him before becoming a head coach

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Grats prod, kid qb is a straight baller. He'll only get better as well. Great game for the neutral

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I loved Saban's explanation for the move. It was something like "we knew we'd have to pass the ball to win so that's why we put him in." It's like, WTF, if you couldn't trust Hurts, the QB, to pass to win a game, why the hell was he ever your starter?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah... That kid is legit.

Fucking scary if Alabama had a Heisman quality QB and all the other talent...

Might even be able to beat UCF next year.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah... That kid is legit.

Fucking scary if Alabama had a Heisman quality QB and all the other talent...

Might even be able to beat UCF next year.

They'll need to win their division before they earn the right to play the National Champion Knights.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
As a SEC fan this game was what the conference is about, good defense and boring boring games. All into one.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game was boring? What game were you watching?

The first half showed how well Georgia prepared for their main quarterback. The 2nd half showed why Coach Saben has 6 National Championships. I am willing to bet that very little was done to prepare for Tua coming into the game and showing why Alabama could very well win the next 3 National Championships. It will be interesting to see how well Tua does when teams better prepare for him. I was half hoping that Kirby Smart would have followed the Master and brought in Eason during OT. Jake Fromm looked as though the pressure finally hit him at the end. The accuracy of his throws took a marked downturn. At least now he has more experience. One day somebody will need to explain to me the wisdom of running the ball down the middle as often as we did in that game. Coach Mike BoBo was phoning in his ideas apparently.

I would like to give a shout out to the big ten refs knowing when and when not to call a face mask. I hope somebody got paid for those calls, more than the salary at least.

I doubt, but would love to be proved wrong, that Georgia gets this far again next year. We are losing to many players.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
You guys also literally destroyed the early signing day so I'm sure that you will be alright.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
As a SEC fan this game was what the conference is about, good defense and boring boring games. All into one.

You're crazy. They have played many shitty SEC games on the big stage (bama versus lsu comes to mind), but this definitely wasnt one of them. The last hour was as good as it gets and that comes from someone that hates both schools had no dog (no pun intended) in the fight.