College Football 2018-2019 Season

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When it comes to the Big 10, the only time it’s a safe bet against Ohio State is when they play any team from Iowa.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
PSU gave the fucking game away. Now we have to deal with OSU fans until Bama shit stomps them. That's way too fucking long.

• 1Solidarity
My degree is from PSU, doctorate, 98. So that was well before "the nightmare."

Fuck Joepa, Fuck Sandusky, FUCK the PSU police dept, fuck the State College PD.

If you have ever lived in a huge college town, you know, things can get out of hand fast.

2j1kq2.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
PSU gave the fucking game away. Now we have to deal with OSU fans until Bama shit stomps them. That's way too fucking long.
Its like the worst of both worlds. Either Alabama or Ohio State. Same shit every year. Remind me why you fucks like this shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Its like the worst of both worlds. Either Alabama or Ohio State. Same shit every year. Remind me why you fucks like this shit.

Because they are still allowed to tackle. :)

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
When it comes to the Big 10, the only time it’s a safe bet against Ohio State is when they play any team from Iowa.
They play Purdue this year. They are some sneaky little fucks when Ohio State is in national title contention.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

There was a time not long ago.....

• 2Worf

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider

Because cheating only consists of paying players, as opposed to whatever the Patriots do.

Also I am not forced to watch Dallas, New York, or Boston every other week.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I should have known better than to put my faith in a state school that is home to shit-teir teams like the Steelers and Eagles.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My degree is from PSU, doctorate, 98. So that was well before "the nightmare."

Fuck Joepa, Fuck Sandusky, FUCK the PSU police dept, fuck the State College PD.

If you have ever lived in a huge college town, you know, things can get out of hand fast.

View attachment 177462

At least you have a sense of humor some turd blocked me in our big college text message chat for that gif.

Fee Fee’s were hurt. He’s a PSU grad too.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Georgia still looks like it is the start of the season. UGA cannot afford to commit the kind of fouls we did, against a team like LSU.

We got stupid lucky with that fumble. The offensive line needs to show better cohesion as teams are still getting players through faster than they should. Our kicker is awesome. Practically one stepping an extra point was sweet. I really hope we have the kinks worked out by the time we are in Baton Rouge or that will be a silent flight back to Athens.

The LSU verse UGA game coming up in two weeks is going to be a big game.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Georgia still looks like it is the start of the season. UGA cannot afford to commit the kind of fouls we did, against a team like LSU.

We got stupid lucky with that fumble. The offensive line needs to show better cohesion as teams are still getting players through faster than they should. Our kicker is awesome. Practically one stepping an extra point was sweet. I really hope we have the kinks worked out by the time we are in Baton Rouge or that will be a silent flight back to Athens.

The LSU verse UGA game coming up in two weeks is going to be a big game.

Even more important could be the Georgia vs Kentucky game two weeks after that, assuming Georgia beats LSU. Be pretty amazing to have both teams be 8-0 going in to that week.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Alright, which OU dipshit wants the avatar bet this year?

There's a reason you had no takers. This D is atrocious. I've said for several years that Mike Stoops needs to go and this is him fucking us completely. His defense is lost against a mediocre Texas offense.