College Football 2018-2019 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Think it is funny Saban is bitching because students aren't going to the games.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Texas looks tougher than OU. Never thought I’d type that again. Okie State might only beat horns by 10 this year!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
OU defense is trash. Stoops will keep his job as DC somehow.

• 1Dislike

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a reason you had no takers. This D is atrocious. I've said for several years that Mike Stoops needs to go and this is him fucking us completely. His defense is lost against a mediocre Texas offense.

You always take avatar bets, pussy. OU fans are such bitches.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm

I went to OU, he hasn't had a good defense since like the early 2000s. Trust me, I want him fired, but somehow he keeps on hanging on because the offense is good enough to get them into decent bowl games and Big 12 contention most years.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foggy always puts up the bets even when Texas has been trash in recent years. Kudos good sir.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I went to OU, he hasn't had a good defense since like the early 2000s. Trust me, I want him fired, but somehow he keeps on hanging on because the offense is good enough to get them into decent bowl games and Big 12 contention most years.

Bro, I was only booing the part where you said they wouldn't fire his sorry ass. I made a promise 5 years ago that I wouldn't spend a dime on OU football as long as Mike was still employed.

• 1Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Foggy always puts up the bets even when Texas has been trash in recent years. Kudos good sir.

Agree Foggy is a hell of a fan, but to their credit, LD and OUA stick around even after a loss. Although there are a few tOSU fans (not lead) that I am grateful don’t show up unless they win NCs.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tOSU fans are the worst overall no contest.

And look at that OU is making it a game

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alabama has been the best team in recent years, but goddamn this year it seems unfair that they have an actual QB

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users