College Football 2018-2019 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING?

Just kidding, we left too much time on the clock and the D is going to choke this away. Fun to see them make a game of it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Clock tower shooter in Austin makes perfect sense to me now. I’d burn the fucking campus to the ground if I was a Texas fan today

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Foggy always puts up the bets even when Texas has been trash in recent years. Kudos good sir.

You're goddamn right about that. I will take my lumps for bitching out of the avatar bet.

In fact, if OU loses I will still take a different avatar. If OU wins, no change for anyone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
You're goddamn right about that. I will take my lumps for bitching out of the avatar bet.

In fact, if OU loses I will still take a different avatar. If OU wins, no change for anyone.

I found this

BE4iPeLCUAAB773.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a game.

WVU is going to absolutely get demolished by both of these teams unless something miraculous happens.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That Texas finish was awesome. They're pretty legit this year.

Michigan State proved they are a non-entity this year.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Foggy, I'm not even mad we lost this year. Game was entertaining and politics stuff trumped (lawl) it today.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great game OU bros. I’m super excited for Kyler to play baseball.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit what a game. I lowkey root for them outside of my team since my stepdad down here is a huge Gators fan/alum. Shit was tense, what a pick 6.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
So at this point, we kinda have to say that Kentucky is a legitimately good football team, right?