College Football 2018-2019 Season

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Who then gets told we don't play defense in the Big XII and promptly cashes his pay check every week while watching South Park during meetings.

Funny enough, I think TCU has proven that defense does work in the Big XII and that Tua at Bama has proven nowhere is safe from these types of offenses. I'm fairly optimistic that the job is up this time around and that OU can pull someone better than Mike Stoops this time around.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
OU has talent on Defense and we have some highly recruited players coming in 19-20. We get out coached and schemed all the time. Let's get someone serious over there and if Riley doens't jump to the Browns next year, see where this goes. I am tired of Alabama always being top dog. It's boring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I say LSU wins tomorrow if Alabama doesn't have 40+ points in the first half.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
9-6? Fuck that shit

Article selling a lot of draft busts and duds who never made it in the NFL. Not to mention LSU never did anything with any of those guys like Beckham Landry etc

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
9-6? Fuck that shit

Article selling a lot of draft busts and duds who never made it in the NFL. Not to mention LSU never did anything with any of those guys like Beckham Landry etc

That's a fair critique. I liked the game because there was decent offense with key defense, crazy turnovers and big punts. That Browns Ravens game a few weeks ago was an abomination, while this was exciting.

I would much rather watch a game like the Georgia Oklahoma Rose Bowl, but this was still great.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to Alabama vs LSU tomorrow.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't watched a full quarter of LSU football in about 3-4 years. I hope LSU wins not because of LSU or hate for Alabama, but just so the "LSU will take decades to recover/rebuild after firing Miles:" will have another meltdown.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
revenge tour.jpg

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’m missing the “Saban arranged to have my other sign suspended for the first half of College Game Day” sign... Get your coonass’s in gear!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Ahaha watching tOSU vs Nebraska is so satisfying. I could care less who wins at this point, just the uncertainty and distress that tOSU fans are going through is fueling my happiness.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I love seeing Ohio State in trouble. But you know they are going to come out charging. I so hope Nebraska can keep up.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Lifelong Nebraska fan checking in. What have I missed....

Nebraska pounding the football on offense, could have 28 if they didn't mess up in the red zone. Multiple misplays by tOSU and they mostly recovered from the mistakes like fumbles or close interceptions. tOSU looking lost on both sides of the ball.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I love that reporters are asking Urban if he is planning on retiring. When the going gets tough....the Meyer gets going.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users