Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
2078886B-9A6C-4644-B392-B8D43D714475.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ohio State should look their best after a week off. This is their best. They're not national championship material this year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Georgia reminding everyone that Kentucky is in fact still a basketball school

Fadaar

That guy
come on Diddlers, beat Michigan so they can beat Ohio State and keep that whole shit conference out of the playoffs

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Man, fuck the Big XII and fuck Texas. They just gave back to back unsportsmanlike conduct penalties to WV for throwing the horns down. These refs have been dick riding UT all fucking year. This conference can't die soon enough.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck these faggot ass offficials in this game. Literally handing Texas the game on two bullshit penalties, one of them a fucking ejection for a shove???

Are you fucking kidding me? Our LT who is a projected 1st round pick at that. I hate this conference

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I hate Ohio State.

Also, Florida appears to be shitting the bed.

Lots of ranked teams losing right now. I love college football.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I hate Ohio State.

Also, Florida appears to be shitting the bed.

Lots of ranked teams losing right now. I love college football.
If you really loved college football, you'd boycott ND until they joined a conference and ended this ridiculous bullshit they put everyone (including themselves) through every season.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't disagree with you about Notre Dame joining a conference, but I'm still going to cheer for them. Sorry.

• 2Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Officiating in this game is so terrible, some awful calls vs both teams

18 penalties for both teams in the first half and our LT ejected

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My dad went to the athletic deparment at LSU on Friday about tickets in another sport for next year. To quote him "if I ever say I'm going the day before a big game, shoot me please". So thinking I'm in the clear now to shoot my dad at some point, thinking lol.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I feel like this Michigan/PSU game is Khabib/McGregor. Just fucking strangling them slowly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user