College Football 2018-2019 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck off. The refs handed you the ball when we made a first down on the 4. That is bigger than any call on your shit team. Also, not reviewing the Ehlinger 15 yard run when he clearly reached out for the first down. That game was complete bullshit from start to finish. WVU shouldn’t have even been in the game.
You are a fucking moron.

Refs handed you your 2nd td you dumb fuck. Eat shit Tejas. We were flagged close to 2 to 1, I hope the migrant caravan comes and shits Mexican taco diarrhea all over Austin.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are a fucking moron.

Refs handed you your 2nd td you dumb fuck. Eat shit Tejas. We were flagged close to 2 to 1, I hope the migrant caravan comes and shits Mexican taco diarrhea all over Austin.

Now that I’ve had time to settle down and sober up, fuck you and your entire hillbilly state. You better beat OU so we can shit down your throat proper in the title game.

• 2Dislike
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Now that I’ve had time to settle down and sober up, fuck you and your entire hillbilly state. You better beat OU so we can shit down your throat proper in the title game.

Will Grier is going to push out shit in. This might be a shootout exactly like the year we improved Tavon Austin's draft stock by about 40 spots.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I knew UT was a shit team when Baylor stayed within a TD of them. UT doesn’t even belong in the top 25 discussing let alone a playoff discussion.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OU and OSU bros, when are we leaving this shit conference? Let’s grab TTech and go make the Pac16. Us 4, Arizona, ASU, Colorado, and Utah for PAC East. Maybe that conference will employ good refs.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Cutler

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
OU and OSU bros, when are we leaving this shit conference? Let’s grab TTech and go make the Pac16. Us 4, Arizona, ASU, Colorado, and Utah for PAC East. Maybe that conference will employ good refs.

Looking in the wrong place if you want good refs.

edit: Texas also wouldn't want to bring in UCF because then they would have another team that beats them on the regular in conference.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And you wonder why people complain about the system

It sucks but it is what it is. Time for 4 big conferences. Championship game of each is the first round of a 8 team playoff. Don’t make your conference championship game, too bad. Not in a big conference, tough titties.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He pointed out a couple of the terrible calls before making his sarcastic remark about brushing up on the rules, it wasn’t isolated to the taunting. Like horse collar in the pocket, where you explicitly cannot have horse collar. And mocking Lock was awesome, that dipshit deserved it. It’s great that everybody is getting nervous enough to start insulting Texas again. Being irrelevant was the worst.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Austin radio was fucking saaaaaaaaallllty about the 42-41 loss to West Virginia Inbreds this morning. It was hilarious.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been royally fucked by refs two weeks in a row. At least the refs in the WVU game were bad to both teams. Either way, should have won both even with the bad calls. 30 seconds left and our freshman safety lets somebody behind him. Baffling.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a UGA fan, it makes me sad to realize that the only way we beat Alabama is if the Quarterback does not play in the game. Even then, it would be a close game. If Alabama stays healthy, they win the National Championship again.

Sigh...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user