College Football 2018-2019 Season

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That was an all timer of an Aggie loss. Gundy thought his team was West Virginia.

West Virginia is going to beat the shit out of OU. I don't know if it will be close.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That was an all timer of an Aggie loss. Gundy thought his team was West Virginia.

West Virginia is going to beat the shit out of OU. I don't know if it will be close.

Yeah, I was going to base my post college Grier opinion on how he played OU and the bowl game but I don't think he's an automatic #1 pick and OU will do their best to make him look like one. How the fuck do you make Taylor Cornelius look like a stud?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I was going to base my post college Grier opinion on how he played OU and the bowl game but I don't think he's an automatic #1 pick and OU will do their best to make him look like one. How the fuck do you make Taylor Cornelius look like a stud?

He is a complete stud, burned the elite Texas defense too.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looking pretty sharp with their back up quarterback. Wimbush is actually throwing the ball pretty well. I think Florida State is cold. It's only 23 degrees here.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arkansas has perfected the self tackle and hilarious non catch.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Notre Dame looking pretty sharp with their back up quarterback. Wimbush is actually throwing the ball pretty well. I think Florida State is cold. It's only 23 degrees here.
Not sure about them being cold, but they're garbage. 2-5 in conference and losing record overall. They're not exactly what they were in the 90s under Bowden or even more recently under Fisher.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not sure about them being cold, but they're garbage. 2-5 in conference and losing record overall. They're not exactly what they were in the 90s under Bowden or even more recently under Fisher.

This is certainly true, but it is always fun to beat Florida State.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame couldn't have done a lot better tonight. That was a quality win. I sure as heck hope they can do it again against Syracuse next week. If they do, and then they beat USC at home for the closer, it will be pretty dang hard to argue against them getting into the playoffs.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
GONE!

YJPPETRINO-jumbo.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kais

<Gold Donor>
He did great things for our program after Charlie Strong but it's become so apparent that his playcalling sucks and he leaned too heavily on a handful of players.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
He did great things for our program after Charlie Strong but it's become so apparent that his playcalling sucks and he leaned too heavily on a handful of players.

While I agree for the most part, he could never hire an even average set of assistants/coordinators besides Grantham (he was pretty good for most downs atleast). Much as what has been said, would ANY of our assistants get a lateral job anywhere else in the country? People don't want to work for Bobby so he has to settle for the leftovers. You get paid millions, you should be able to atleast be bearable to work for or atleast be able to fake it enough. I still think he's an offensive genius, but you can only use that genius if you have the proper staff and talent around, but he didn't do himself any favors with those because he's a total dick to work for/with...