College Football 2018-2019 Season

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No shit. This is fucking unbearable. They need to just decide they are a good team. Or they aren't. This up and down is pissing the world off.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Clemson getting beat deep twice already. They are pretty happy not to face Tua first. That guy needs to enter the NFL just so we can see someone else win a championship next year(hopefully).

Hosix

All labs matter!
Sadly at the start of the season Wisconsin was supposed to be good? I believe sports illustrated had them with the best offensive line in college. They were ranked as high as 6? Ya...they shit the bed repeatedly. That BYU game?

I think there should be no rankings the first 6 weeks of the season. It’s always fucked and teams are over hyped (Wisconsin). Then we can see those 6 weeks and reasonably pick a top 25.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
As much as I want to read about ND getting it's O-ring ripped by Alabama...

It's bad for the sport.

Who am I kidding, I don't watch it anymore anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ugly win by Notre Dame. Where the hell was the defense of last week? Well, they go undefeated this season. We'll see where they get put for playoffs. I don't think anyone can argue they don't deserve a spot. They had a pretty tough schedule, they executed when they had to. How they'll play against the other playoff teams is yet to be seen. I'm nervous.