College Football 2018-2019 Season

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wish i had got to see all of it, my channel cut out after the 4th OT for some regular show

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Jimbo already paying off. LSU had a lot of chances to put it away. Can't wait until Year 3. Saban is too damn good but better competition is always a plus.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Why are all the articles I want to read on ESPN about college football written by a woman?

Wtf happened to Chris low etc? And schlabach?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Y’all just had to punch a guy suffering from Parkinson’s to make it happen.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it took overpaying Jimbo, but GD this program would have lost 110 out of 100 of those games in the past. Feels gooooooood.

Sterling

El Presidente
Maybe it took overpaying Jimbo, but GD this program would have lost 110 out of 100 of those games in the past. Feels gooooooood.
Yeah, and Florida State has fallen apart. He might not be Bowden but he's better than the shitshow they have there now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I ain't gonna lie, I know A&M has an inferiority complex. I am an alum. It's always been that way with TU in the mix hence why they left B12 to the SEC. Overpaying for Jimbo was absolutely 99% this case because they had to in order to get anyone with an established record to take a job at College Station. But this all means shit until they can pay off or I mean win recruiting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As a Florida fan knowing FSU is back in the dumps again for another decade....

Well it feels good.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Fadaar

That guy
Looking forward to playing yall in the bowl game, assuming no choke against Memphis next week. Huge lose/lose scenario for UF though, beat a UCF team without the starting QB and "eh who cares", lose and well that's just embarrassing. God I wish Milton hadn't gone out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looking forward to playing yall in the bowl game, assuming no choke against Memphis next week. Huge lose/lose scenario for UF though, beat a UCF team without the starting QB and "eh who cares", lose and well that's just embarrassing. God I wish Milton hadn't gone out.

Meh
Its really lose-lose for both of us.

Mullen’s first year and people are just happy we’re even in a bowl game after Shark Fucker’s reign. We lost to worse teams than UCF this year lol. If we lose, we lose to a team that hasn’t lost a game with or without a QB. If we win we are the team that lost to Kentucky and Missouri and beat the undefeated champs.

Either way no one will care except Bowl Maina.

Sterling

El Presidente
Meh
Its really lose-lose for both of us.

Mullen’s first year and people are just happy we’re even in a bowl game after Shark Fucker’s reign. We lost to worse teams than UCF this year lol. If we lose, we lose to a team that hasn’t lost a game with or without a QB. If we win we are the team that lost to Kentucky and Missouri and beat the undefeated champs.

Either way no one will care except Bowl Maina.
Kentucky was good this season outside of shitting the bed against Tennessee.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kentucky was good this season outside of shitting the bed against Tennessee.

And only thing people will see Is their record below us in the SEC East and it’s Kentucky football. Losing to Kentucky or Vanderbilt football is a badge of shame you don’t tell your kids about.

Sterling

El Presidente
And only thing people will see Is their record below us in the SEC East and it’s Kentucky football. Losing to Kentucky or Vanderbilt football is a badge of shame you don’t tell your kids about.
People are dumb. Kentucky has 3 losses, Georgia, at A&M, and the shitty loss to Tennessee. They beat your guys and Mississippi State so they were actually solid this year. Only Georgia scored more than 24 on them and they averged giving up less than 15 a game outside of that game. Their defense was legit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People are dumb. Kentucky has 3 losses, Georgia, at A&M, and the shitty loss to Tennessee. They beat your guys and Mississippi State so they were actually solid this year. Only Georgia scored more than 24 on them and they averged giving up less than 15 a game outside of that game. Their defense was legit.

And 3 losses are 3 losses. Those “people” are polling experts and talk show hosts. They talk and the masses scoop it up.

Sterling

El Presidente
Your guys should feel much more shame for getting shit on by Missouri than the Kentucky game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user